Coaching Search Tweets & More | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Coaching Search Tweets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
8:20am. No new updates. Just thought you should know.

Thank god I forced myself to go to bed before midnight last night.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Do you all get the feeling that people who actually know what is going on come to this board to laugh at us? I am sure WM was in an Atlanta hotel last night ordering room service laughing at the idea that some shut-in who tweeted he may know something, actually has people listening to him about who the next UConn HC will be.

Yet....here I am...

Reaction Score
Pete Roussel ‏@coachingsearch 1m
Re: Late night tweet about surprising news on UConn...was told a prominent coach was offered & turned down. Just confirmed neither are true.

Uh, Pete, don't send the tweet in the first place. Jesus

hindenburg.gif

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How many BY'ers are already formulating excuses why they need to take a nap this afternoon. Just in case another rumor surfaces around 11p tonight?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Pete Roussel ‏@coachingsearch 1m
Re: Late night tweet about surprising news on UConn...was told a prominent coach was offered & turned down. Just confirmed neither are true.
I was told Pete Roussel kidnaps blond babies and sells them to Romanian Gypsies. Just confirmed neither are true.

Reaction Score
This just means that said coach will not be offered and he won't be accepting.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I was told Pete Roussel kidnaps blond babies and sells them to Romanian Gypsies. Just confirmed neither are true.

Gotta watch out what you say about gypsies around here. Don't want a run-in with Kari Wuhrer circa 1996, do you?
000.jpg

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This just means that said coach will not be offered and he won't be accepting.
Not necessarily. It just means that they weren't offered. By definition, an acceptance cannot occur with the offer.

My guess is Warde and/or UConn's Parker Rep told Lembo he is the first candidate interviewed and UConn is duly impressed. However they would not be doing their due diligence if they didn't talk to other candidates. I'm pretty sure he would accept a 4-5x pay raise to come east even if he is second choice. Money has a knack for smoothing over perceived slights like that.

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
This is killing me. Can see Parker's building from my office. Feeling a lot like Jason Bourne. "Get some sleep Warde, you look tired"

Where is Parker's office? I live in Atlanta.

Reaction Score
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop 1m
At UConn, we hear Narduzzi impressed the administration in his interview. Believe they have a few more interviews scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom