Car Wash Announcment | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Car Wash Announcment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
First, Happy Memorial Day. Thank you to all the veterans who served our country. A special thanks to those that gave their lives in defense of our country. The greatest heroes.

And now on to my utter nonsense. I was shopping in the Stop & Shop in Rocky Hill today and saw this soda bottle. It's now my new avatar. Does it mean anything? Unfortunately there are no car washes in that plaza. There is a Game Stop. Maybe the games will stop as we get invited to the B1G.
Panic setting in. Time for a drink.

DSCN5459.JPG

Reaction Score
If this doesn't come true, @Athlete94 should be forced to walk through an automated car wash on video. He should be sprayed with foam and beaten with large rotating scubrushes. Hot wax should then be applied.

Don't forget the high pressure undercarraige rinse for maximum punishment while "shame, shame shame" plays over the loudspeakers.

To all the servicemen and women who are in Gettysburg, Normandy, Arlington and hometown cemeteries across the nation RIP.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
"Personally, when I'm 'on the job' I like to give my undercarriage a bit of the 'How's your father'"...

Reaction Score
I bet OU guy had extreme fear that Uconn football is about to envelop the Big 12 and treat them all with just a dominance that will be written and talked about for decades.That's why he only nodded.He knew......He knew.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So... Memphis?

You know what? I thought I liked IDGAF, but really, it's IDGAF as long as it isn't Memphis. Cinci is fine, love to hate them. UCF, ok, I get it. BYU, solid as it gets. Houston, was in the SWC, Phi Slamma Jamma, decent football...ok. But Memphis? No. Not Memphis. They bring less than nothing.

Reaction Score
I'll sure miss you folks...
But, not enough to want this odyssey to continue!
Let's please settle it this week!

Reaction Score
word from WF RR guy today is the trigger will be pulled next week with the announcement to follow shortly there after. The word is UCONN is one, Cincy is the other. However, BYU is neck and neck with Cincy so could go either per his donor source.
I get what you're doing and I don't even really think it's a bad thing, but you're full of crap. You probably met a WF guy at a car wash one time and had a conversation with him, and then based on the positive feedback you got on the boneyard you kept it going.

But come on. All of the signs we have point to lukewarm desire for exactly one conference to expand, at best. And you've seen the same guy for months now at the same time and had the same conversations with him, and each time it's been overwhelmingly positive indications? BS.

I'm willing to make my signature, permanently, "I'm an idiot and I love the car wash" if I'm wrong and we get into any P5 conference in the next, say, 6 months. But I'm not worried that I'll have to do that.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I get what you're doing and I don't even really think it's a bad thing, but you're full of crap. You probably met a WF guy at a car wash one time and had a conversation with him, and then based on the positive feedback you got on the boneyard you kept it going.

But come on. All of the signs we have point to lukewarm desire for exactly one conference to expand, at best. And you've seen the same guy for months now at the same time and had the same conversations with him, and each time it's been overwhelmingly positive indications? BS.

I'm willing to make my signature, permanently, "I'm an idiot and I love the car wash" if I'm wrong and we get into any P5 conference in the next, say, 6 months. But I'm not worried that I'll have to do that.
Well, fool, get ready to stick both feet in your mouth. While you're doing it, I'll kick you through a car wash of your choice. Me Tarzan, you Jane....

Reaction Score
I view Athlete 94 the same way I view the psychic mediums.
At first I think - wow they must be pretty awful people, making up crap to those who are mourning and are desperate.
And then I realize that they sleep at night because while they are making money, they are trying to allow the grieving to feel moments of peace...which is all Athelete94 is trying to do for us at the BY.

The only difference is that Athlete94 isn't making any money on this...and the fact that I think Athlete94 is contributing much more to society than mediums.

Of course if we hit next week like Athlete says, he will be biggest hero in BY history...so there's that.

Reaction Score
Wow! Photographic proof of CR conspirators....The license plate gives it away....Flug's man....Big Ten Man's car complete with vanity plate.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
At first I think - wow they must be pretty awful people, making up crap to those who are mourning and are desperate.
And then I realize that they sleep at night because while they are making money, they are trying to allow the grieving to feel moments of peace...which is all Athelete94 is trying to do for us at the BY.

The only difference is that Athlete94 isn't making any money on this...and the fact that I think Athlete94 is contributing much more to society than mediums.------or...is he????

Of course if we hit next week like Athlete says, he will be biggest hero in BY history...so there's that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

The only difference is that Athlete94 isn't making any money on this...and the fact that I think Athlete94 is contributing much more to society than mediums.

I would think Athlete94 is making money off this board. He is probably like most of us posters and has sponsors who pay him to post here.

Think about it. Judging by the amount of time many posters spend on here, there's no chance they could hold down a career and be any good at it. You have to have your time spent on this board paid for by someone.

Reaction Score
I would think Athlete94 is making money off this board. He is probably like most of us posters and has sponsors who pay him to post here.

Think about it. Judging by the amount of time many posters spend on here, there's no chance they could hold down a career and be any good at it. You have to have your time spent on this board paid for by someone.

Not true. You just need a totally pointless and stupid job.

Reaction Score
Wow! Photographic proof of CR conspirators....The license plate gives it away....Flug's man....Big Ten Man's car complete with vanity plate.
Can't determine the origins of the license plate (DC?), but a Middle American Ford to boot!

Reaction Score

Wait. I could be making money posting stuff here? And here I thought all you people were just obsessed fans like me.

Reaction Score
Wait. I could be making money posting stuff here? And here I thought all you people were just obsessed fans like me.

The only ones making money here are Fishy/Tom, aka Dood, Flug, Mhv, Hankthetank, bluevod, HFD, Whaler11, Palatine, freescooter, athlete94, Skiblets, Chief and any supposed BCU fanboy. That should have been the tip off. We know BCU has no fans! Also, tell me...when have you seen these people in the same room? Never!

These evil geniuses (Fishy/Tom) have pulled off the most elaborate scheme in the history of Al Gore's internet. I would even go as far as saying Fishy/Tom planted the seeds of CR with the ACC and convinced them the Big East was ripe for the taking. Just when things seem to slow down and advertising dollars are dwindling, a new character or rumor emerges. Coincidence? I think not.

Books are now being written on new age internet marketing. These methods will be taught in colleges and universities worldwide.

Well done sirs, well done.

66078536.jpg

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Judging by the amount of time many posters spend on here, there's no chance they could hold down a career and be any good at it. You have to have your time spent on this board paid for by someone.

True. Jeff Hathaway and Paul Pasqualoni are both paying me not to post anything nasty about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom