Car Wash Announcment | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Car Wash Announcment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
We are not out yet. I post what I hear. Take it or leave, believe it or don't. I still believe, who cares if the announcement is in June or July. Would anyone turn it down if it turns out to be announced in July or August?? I certainly am not. For the record, I'm a 1998 UCONN grad, not trolling for anyone or being paid. Just a fan looking for some info just like anyone here. Go UCONN!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We are not out yet. I post what I hear. Take it or leave, believe it or don't. I still believe, who cares if the announcement is in June or July. Would anyone turn it down if it turns out to be announced in July or August?? I certainly am not. For the record, I'm a 1998 UCONN grad, not trolling for anyone or being paid. Just a fan looking for some info just like anyone here. Go UCONN!!!
Don't let the negative Nellies get you down. Tales from the Carwash are part of BY lore. This has been an entertaining series of threads.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score

"I am a false car wash prophet and the Wake Forest donor is a superstition!"

"Say it again, pretend this forum is full of people watching the thread...."

"I am a false car wash prophet and the Wake Forest donor is a superstition!"

Reaction Score
"No prophet is ever acceptable "on his own board
The usual fate is stoning.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

I believe in you.

Reaction Score

Not serious about the stoning or the mob with torches and the like. The car wash walk through however.....;)

Keep posting. If the info is inaccurate, I hope the RR Guy's transmission falls out while he is on Route 95.

Reaction Score
The Car Wash and it's many clever responses are part of BY legend ,which at least provided a needed laugh to some even hope in a dark time.( There were exceptions like the 8 year old that can't wait to tell the 5 year old there is no Santa) .Of course like any legend ,lack of fact should never get in the way of a good story.
Also like many legends they might contain that tiny grain of truth to which we hang onto. That's why we love them. We want them to be true ,like the young girl and her handsome prince. In this case a mystery man in a Range Rover from Wake Forrest bearing tydings of good fortune. I could almost visualize him in black and gold.
The normal unimaginative person would have made him from Duke or UNC
so WF lends credibility to the story.
If somehow you predicted accurately you will join the pantheon of BY elite. like Makers Muppet , forever honored .If not ,the time wasted would have been spent on some other worthless endeavor like Tweets from a guy in West VA .
So what is really lost?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The Car Wash and it's many clever responses are part of BY legend ,which at least provided a needed laugh to some even hope in a dark time.( There were exceptions like the 8 year old that can't wait to tell the 5 year old there is no Santa) .Of course like any legend ,lack of fact should never get in the way of a good story.
Also like many legends they might contain that tiny grain of truth to which we hang onto. That's why we love them. We want them to be true ,like the young girl and her handsome prince. In this case a mystery man in a Range Rover from Wake Forrest bearing tydings of good fortune. I could almost visualize him in black and gold.
The normal unimaginative person would have made him from Duke or UNC
so WF lends credibility to the story.
If somehow you predicted accurately you will join the pantheon of BY elite. like Makers Muppet , forever honored .If not ,the time wasted would have been spent on some other worthless endeavor like Tweets from a guy in West VA .
So what is really lost?

Wait....are you saying there's no Santa?

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Wait....are you saying there's no Santa?

Nah, your good:

131953768_amazoncom-wake-forest---santa-cheer-sports-outdoors.jpg

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
People take this message board a little too seriously....

How come nelsonmuntz is not banned?

Says the guy who posts about how beating women a little is ok.

Reaction Score
Hey I totally agree about the Wake Forest guy. Anybody could say Duke or UNC. A few people would say Florida State or Clemson. But a Wake guy? Wow. Nobody would make up a conversation with a Wake guy! Heck most people don't even know Wake is in the league. It's one of the ACC schools you always forget when you make your lists. So it really must be true. 'Cause who would even know enough to make it up?

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
Hey! Stop ruining my favorite CR thread you @#$(#.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
You are ruining what could one day become a Makers Muppet level thread. At the very least it was entertaining and positive.

Express your cesspool thoughts there, not here. No need to apologize for or otherwise acknowledge your mistakes. We all know and forgive you provided you knock it off. Don't make us call Dad.

Reaction Score
Do you think death is a reasonable punishment for rape? A women instigating rough sex does not equal rape (especially since I am not a large dude). Gotta wonder how smart people are on this board sometimes...
You donkey punching ?

Reaction Score
I had to look that up. That is *ing gross. I agree(d) with others, can we please go back to the WF RR dude??

You can blame nelson for bringing cesspool drama here. How come he is not banned?!

Right after you explain that when having rough sex you're not large?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom