Car Wash Announcment | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Car Wash Announcment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Next weekend
80 degrees.Light breeze. Perfect weather, and I keep checking for a car wash post.

I believe that I am now staring into the abyss of Conference Realignment.

As Hal Holbrook said in Wall Street: "Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss."

Stay thirsty my friends.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'm here to educate.
I'm LOLing at how this conversation would go with the wife.

"hey babe, was just doing some research on wikipedia, came up with some fun stuff for us to do tonight. What do you think about me cracking you in the back of the head while you're on all fours? I guess guys really enjoy it. You know how you're always talking about spicing things up......"

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
The urban dictionary goes one step further and will put it in context for you. Youll learn fun stuff there.

Plonkers. Undefeated.

Reaction Score
I had to look that up. That is duck*ing gross. I agree(d) with others, can we please go back to the WF RR dude??

You can blame nelson for bringing cesspool drama here. How come he is not banned?!
So what you're really saying is, you're more of a "dirty Sanchez" kind of guy.

Reaction Score
I'm LOLing at how this conversation would go with the wife.

"hey babe, was just doing some research on wikipedia, came up with some fun stuff for us to do tonight. What do you think about me cracking you in the back of the head while you're on all fours? I guess guys really enjoy it. You know how you're always talking about spicing things up."
Lol. I'm sorry I missed @Butch 's reaction initially.

Reaction Score
So what you're really saying is, you're more of a "dirty Sanchez" kind of guy.
**** no. Why the **** would I want **** involved in sexual activity?!?

If stinking things up is spicing things up to you guys, well, I don't know what to say...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Has the guy stopped washing his car? Conf realignment talk is dead!
Yes, it seems car washing is dead - for us and frankly, for everyone in the B12 not named UT...they just don't know it yet.

In 2025, when the flotsam of the B12 merges with best of the rest in G5 land, I hope they call it the Amalgamated Conference. Below is designed to maximize media rights and markets however the distribution will work in 2025. There is just no way the B12's media rights pencil to support their current tv contract in the next cycle with their current footprint. UT walks (B1G or ACC) and Oklahoma finds something new too (SEC?).

Amalga East
1) UConn
2) Temple (need more mid atlantic)
3) ECU (need NC)
4) USF or UCF (only need FL once)
5) Cincy
6) WV <--haha
7) Iowa St.

Amalga West
8) BYU or Colorado St.
9) Kansas
10) Kansas St
11) Okla St
12) Baylor
13) Houston (taking UT's seat)
14) Texas Tech or TCU? Does Lubbock really move the needle in the future?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Yes, it seems car washing is dead - for us and frankly, for everyone in the B12 not named UT...they just don't know it yet.

In 2025, when the flotsam of the B12 merges with best of the rest in G5 land, I hope they call it the Amalgamated Conference. Below is designed to maximize media rights and markets however the distribution will work in 2025. There is just no way the B12's media rights pencil to support their current tv contract in the next cycle with their current footprint. UT walks (B1G or ACC) and Oklahoma finds something new too (SEC?).

Amalga East
1) UConn
2) Temple (need more mid atlantic)
3) ECU (need NC)
4) USF or UCF (only need FL once)
5) Cincy
6) WV <--haha
7) Iowa St.

Amalga West
8) BYU or Colorado St.
9) Kansas
10) Kansas St
11) Okla St
12) Baylor
13) Houston (taking UT's seat)
14) Texas Tech or TCU? Does Lubbock really move the needle in the future?

I hate to break this to you but, this only happens in one of two ways. The Leftover 8 (L8 or Late) adds 2-6 teams from the AAC or others. Or, the AAC adds 2-8 teams from the B12. The second is far less likely because the AAC has fewer available slots, less desirable teams, and a less desirable contract.

It the L8 gets to pick who is joining, then UConn isn't any higher on the list than it is now, and might be lower if geography trumps the few extra dollars that UConn brings in TV money.

The ACC swapped Pitt (or Cuse) for us at BC's behest because the $$$ delta was negligible to them.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I hate to break this to you but, this only happens in one of two ways. The Leftover 8 (L8 or Late) adds 2-6 teams from the AAC or others. Or, the AAC adds 2-8 teams from the B12. The second is far less likely because the AAC has fewer available slots, less desirable teams, and a less desirable contract.

It the L8 gets to pick who is joining, then UConn isn't any higher on the list than it is now, and might be lower if geography trumps the few extra dollars that UConn brings in TV money.

The ACC swapped Pitt (or Cuse) for us at BC's behest because the $$$ delta was negligible to them.

I don't disagree with your points. I'm partially just having some fantasy fun.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

For the B12 meltdown to really go our way, we'd probably need 4 teams to find a new home, leaving 6 gasping for air and willing to think outside the south central box.

Reaction Score
Where o where has the car wash guy gone?

Apparently after the Range Rover guy crashed his car, he needed to make some extra scratch and was kind of embarrassed to show his face.

No sign of the car wash dude though.

evoque-1024x685.jpg

01-Wash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members