Boston College Bus Packages On Sale | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boston College Bus Packages On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Questions about the tailgate - Is alcohol allowed, and if so is it provided or BYOB? Any idea what to expect for food?

It looks like he answered earlier -- BYOB on the bus but NOT the tailgate, cash bar only. :(

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
It looks like he answered earlier -- BYOB on the bus but NOT the tailgate, cash bar only. :(

Oops missed that. Thanks Loop

I have a group of 12 going and we all live in Boston so I'm thinking about stand alone tailgate. I'm fine with cash bar because it sounds like it's either this or go to a real bar.

Reaction Score
LAST GUARANTEED CHANCE FOR SEATS ON THE BUS. I need to make a go/no-go decision on adding the 4th bus in the next few days before I lose access to it- need to make final payment on bus #4 by the end of next week to give the bus company enough time to sell it to someone else.

Reaction Score
Quick update-
We are now on four buses. We still have BC bus packages, tickets and tailgates available for sale.

Section L now has 424 UConn fans in it and our tailgate is up to 238 people! If you want to join us, add to your purchase or have anyone else join your group, please make sure you do so by the end of next week- I plan on shipping the game and tailgate tickets out next weekend by mail to the address provided at checkout. If you want to be seated with another group that ordered or will order, please let me know (ryan@cfbtravel.com).

Tickets/tailgates ordered after November 10 will need to be picked up at BC's will call by the person who orders them.

Also, as a reminder, BC stops selling tailgates once it reaches 500 people; we are almost half of that right now so you need to act soon to be guaranteed access to the tailgate.

If you haven't already, be sure to join our mailing list (http://www.cfbtravel.com/mailinglist) to stay informed on our future away/bowl trips, tickets and hotel blocks.

Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks. In the meantime, GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
FLASH SALE!
Our group for the BC game has grown and crossed over into a new ticket price category with BC and I'm passing the savings onto you! Visit our website at www.cfbtravel.com to purchase.

Bus packages purchased today and tomorrow will be $100 each, down from the normal $125 package price. Tickets purchased today and tomorrow will be $20 each, down from the previous $28.

Tailgates are still on sale for $25 each. Tailgate and ticket orders received after tomorrow will need to be picked up at Will Call at BC.

See everyone at the Rent tonight! Go Huskies!

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
First of all, THANK YOU for organizing all of this. This is our Superbowl. Three buddies and I are riding into the tailgate like the four horsemen on steeds of National Flag blue and white to unleash defeat, humiliation, frustration, and woe on BC football; or, at a minimum, have a good time!

To wit, I know there will be BC and UCONN fans at the tailgate. Will we outnumber them?

Reaction Score
First of all, THANK YOU for organizing all of this. This is our Superbowl. Three buddies and I are riding into the tailgate like the four horsemen on steeds of National Flag blue and white to unleash defeat, humiliation, frustration, and woe on BC football; or, at a minimum, have a good time!

To wit, I know there will be BC and UCONN fans at the tailgate. Will we outnumber them?

They only sell 500 tailgates and we have more than half at this point so we'll outnumber them.

Reaction Score
Job well done sir (thank Drew and his team as well).

No issues that you could control.

Thanks again!

P.S. -- Any chance you know a coaching staff to make the next trip more enjoyable?;)

Reaction Score
Job well done sir (thank Drew and his team as well).

No issues that you could control.

Thanks again!

P.S. -- Any chance you know a coaching staff to make the next trip more enjoyable?;)

Heartily second this. Actually the UConn turnout was pretty solid overall given the circumtances. Probably the most buzz in that stadium in a long time (until the first TD in the second half, at least).

Reaction Score
Heartily second this. Actually the UConn turnout was pretty solid overall given the circumtances. Probably the most buzz in that stadium in a long time (until the first TD in the second half, at least).
Ditto all. Thanks Ryan.

Reaction Score
Yeah Ryan thanks so much I had an awesome time, minus the game. And the running out of beer. But aside from that.

Also next time I'll know you can absolutely sneak booze into their stadium, holy low security Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom