Boston College Bus Packages On Sale | The Boneyard

Boston College Bus Packages On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Group-
Bus/tailgate/ticket packages are now on sale for the November 19 football game against BC at my website (www.cfbtravel.com). Packages include a ride on the bus, game ticket and a pre-game tailgate catered at a local Marriott. After the tailgate, we will bus over to our on campus reserved parking spot and walk over to the game!

Note that we are space-limited by the venue for our tailgate and no stand-alone tailgates will be offered. As such, judging by other posts on here, this trip may represent your best chance to tailgate before the BC game. Additionally on this trip, I'll be partnering with an official UConn Athletics Sponsor (Ticket Galaxy, which purchased EasySeat), so this will be a sell out since we sold a combined seven buses for the Army game and that's the capacity at the hotel for the tailgate. They have not started advertising the trip yet, so you have a head start on everyone else in UConn County.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the bus. Go Huskies!
-Ryan

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Got your email too and I'm definitely interested Ryan. I need to figure out just how many I need so I hope to be able to hammer out a number for you very soon. At the very absolute least, I think I'm good for 4. But might be able to stretch it upwards to 10 or 12. I'll be in touch.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Any chance you'd look into something for Boston area huskies to join the tailgate and take a bus over to the game?

Reaction Score
Any chance you'd look into something for Boston area huskies to join the tailgate and take a bus over to the game?
Can't guarantee anything. First priority is to sell the full packages and then, if there's room at the hotel and/or on the buses, we'd take a look at offering. Won't know that until much later date. We will be selling stand-alone tickets though at a discounted rate since we're buying in bulk through the BC ticket office.

Also, a few people asked me if they could buy their own tickets and ride the bus- the tickets that we'll be getting are discounted, so why buy somewhere else? Plus, logistically that's a pain, since then we can't just hand out tickets on the bus ride. I was told we'd likely be put right next to the visiting section anyway, similar to what they do at the Rent and how we did it at Maryland. The BC ticket office told me they'd have more details "between April and June" so this is really the best information I'll have for a while.

Reaction Score
Can't guarantee anything. First priority is to sell the full packages and then, if there's room at the hotel and/or on the buses, we'd take a look at offering. Won't know that until much later date. We will be selling stand-alone tickets though at a discounted rate since we're buying in bulk through the BC ticket office.

Also, a few people asked me if they could buy their own tickets and ride the bus- the tickets that we'll be getting are discounted, so why buy somewhere else? Plus, logistically that's a pain, since then we can't just hand out tickets on the bus ride. I was told we'd likely be put right next to the visiting section anyway, similar to what they do at the Rent and how we did it at Maryland. The BC ticket office told me they'd have more details "between April and June" so this is really the best information I'll have for a while.
Will there be space available in the overhead luggage racks for my life-size dolls of Swofford and Flipper which I'll be burning in effigy for my special halftime show?

Reaction Score
Will there be space available in the overhead luggage racks for my life-size dolls of Swofford and Flipper which I'll be burning in effigy for my special halftime show?

Why wait for halftime, just pull into the parking lot like this :)

mad.jpg

Reaction Score
Looking forward to the trip. Hopefully there's good interest from my part of the state near Danbury. No other great games that day to stay home for anyway.

Reaction Score
See everyone on Saturday! Group specials for the BC bus are now on sale. We are also taking deposits on our bus trip to Navy!

Reaction Score
Everyone-
If you are interested in joining us to BC, I need to see some significant traction in the next month. I'm currently out of pocket about $2k in deposits and larger bus deposits are due at the end of June and all deposits become non-refundable so I'm not willing to go out on a limb unless we get more sales.

I'm also signing up for my Executive MBA and this game is on a class day so unless I can sell a few buses by then it won't be worth my time to miss class.

Reaction Score
I'm in, will ask a few more people this weekend.
Everyone-
If you are interested in joining us to BC, I need to see some significant traction in the next month. I'm currently out of pocket about $2k in deposits and larger bus deposits are due at the end of June and all deposits become non-refundable so I'm not willing to go out on a limb unless we get more sales.

I'm also signing up for my Executive MBA and this game is on a class day so unless I can sell a few buses by then it won't be worth my time to miss class.

Reaction Score
Group-
Bus/tailgate/ticket packages are now on sale for the November 19 football game against BC at my website (www.cfbtravel.com). Packages include a ride on the bus, game ticket and a pre-game tailgate catered at a local Marriott. After the tailgate, we will bus over to our on campus reserved parking spot and walk over to the game!

Note that we are space-limited by the venue for our tailgate and no stand-alone tailgates will be offered. As such, judging by other posts on here, this trip may represent your best chance to tailgate before the BC game. Additionally on this trip, I'll be partnering with an official UConn Athletics Sponsor (Ticket Galaxy, which purchased EasySeat), so this will be a sell out since we sold a combined seven buses for the Army game and that's the capacity at the hotel for the tailgate. They have not started advertising the trip yet, so you have a head start on everyone else in UConn County.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the bus. Go Huskies!
-Ryan
Fellow UConn Football Fans,

We really need to support Ryan and this trip.

I remember a few years ago that there was quite a few people complaining that UConn didn't put together any bus trips to away games.

Now we have someone willing to put everything together, including a tailgate and the game tickets, and at a very reasonable price, and we are not supporting it.

Even if it cost you a few $$$ more than it would if you drove up with a car load of people, it is something that if we support, Ryan will continue to do.

I really hope we end up with 3 or 4 buses full of Husky fans for this game. The tailgate will be great and being able to just relax and not worry about driving and where to park will make the game that much more enjoyable.

Let's make this happen we can all enjoy the ride home after the victory together.

Reaction Score
Everyone-
I've reserved 400 tickets next to the UConn visitor's section at BC. They're on sale at my website, www.cfbtravel.com, for $28.00 each. That's $7.00 less per ticket than the UConn ticket site with a lower order charge of $0.80 (a 31 cent PayPal fee plus a stamp) vs. $10 at the UConn site.

Bus/tailgate/ticket packages are also on sale. I was able to save on the group ticket cost versus what the BC ticket office originally quoted me and have passed the savings onto you.

Individual tailgates may go on sale at a later date, however, I'm giving preference to the first 350 purchasing the full package.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I just booked 2 for the bus/tailgate/ticket! Should be a blast. Another guy from our tailgate going online now to book as well. Thanks Ryan!

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
Just grabbed 4 packages for my group. Can't wait!

Reaction Score
Just talked w the BC ticket office. The UConn visitor section is O. First tickets sold will be in L with overflow going into Section PP; first come first serve. I've sold 68 so far out of the 450; they've asked me for a 50% deposit on the seats so we need to start selling these otherwise I'll have to let some of the block go. I'll hold them off as long as I can so we can have as big of a group as possible to cheer with.

bcalumniseating.gif

Reaction Score
Just talked w the BC ticket office. The UConn visitor section is O. First tickets sold will be in L with overflow going into Section PP; first come first serve. I've sold 68 so far out of the 450; they've asked me for a 50% deposit on the seats so we need to start selling these otherwise I'll have to let some of the block go. I'll hold them off as long as I can so we can have as big of a group as possible to cheer with.

bcalumniseating.gif
Getting a head count now - Probably looking at about a 20 ticket order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom