Bob Diaco FIRED | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I caught the last part of the Center Lane Bowl, with BC, and it's offensive coordinator Paul Pasquolini. Had to laugh at that one. two 6-6 teams in a bowl game, Maryland and Boston College. BC ends 7-6, while Maryland ends 6-7. You can't make this up.

You are surprised by two 6-6 teams playing in a bowl game? There are like 75,000 games I'm surprised when a team doesn't play in one. As a matter of fact multiple teams with 5-7 records are competing, so these two were practically playing The Rose Bowl. As for Pasqualoni he's their DL Coach, and was one of the BC Coaches who actually earned his money this year as they were near the top of The FBS in Sacks. I think they had 8 yesterday alone.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Army beat North Texas in the bowl game today and North Texas ended the year at 5-8...... The bowl system in a joke.

C

Chief00

That's the only possible timing.
Agree - I just did not want people to just lock into 1/3 - you know how some people are. It could be a couple days later - the contract needs approval etc. Don't forget the Head Coach will need to hire assistants and get at least some up and running by 1/11. All doable but it's going to be a crazy pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom