Big East OOC Thread 23/24 | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC Thread 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Dual is a little skinny to be starting scraps.

caw

Reaction Score
Some of Twitter is going crazy wondering why Ames was ejected. It looks like he checked to see if a ref was looking and then took a cheap shot. Dual might have overreacted, but Ames was the instigator to me.

There is no "might" but yes to the rest. Dual threw a haymaker.

EDIT: If this was a streetball game I would have no problem with Dual's reaction. Ames would have been considered lucky.

Reaction Score
There is no "might" but yes to the rest. Dual threw a haymaker.

EDIT: If this was a streetball game I would have no problem with Dual's reaction. Ames would have been considered lucky.
Yes, he definitely overreacted, not sure why I said might.

Reaction Score
Watched the providence replay. They are deeper and better than last year. The 2 kids the coach brought are excellent role players. Pierre looks excellent. The 2 stars can have an off night and the team has the plenty of depth to compensate. Should be i range of a 6 seed
Not impressed tonight. Look like a bubble team.

Reaction Score
Kaluma getting stripped on a last shot attempt is hilariously fitting. Dude can't dribble.
I don't even know what game you're talking about but that guy almost made Creighton unwatchable last season. He can't dribble, has no floor game.

I don't know if Creighton will become a great bball team, I wonder about their defense but the offense is so much better than last year. Offensive machine this year, if they can D up they'll be great.

Reaction Score
Carter beats his guy off the dribble, the rest of KState’s defense collapses on him, and he takes a crazy layup attempt rather than dump it off. It is baffling how much low percentage hero ball coaches still allow in the age of analytics.
He was fouled but I understand swallowing the whistle. He went with like three seconds left and was contorting his body for a foul.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I don't even know what game you're talking about but that guy almost made Creighton unwatchable last season. He can't dribble, has no floor game.

I don't know if Creighton will become a great bball team, I wonder about their defense but the offense is so much better than last year. Offensive machine this year, if they can D up they'll be great.
Didn't you two alphas just say the same thing....he can't dribble? Clowns just love to argue here.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Providence - Kansas St. Tie game with like 8 seconds left and Kaluma started to drive 1 on 1 and just got stripped clean, ball out of bounds off him so Providence had a chance to win at the end.

Kaluma had a pretty decent day in every other area including hitting a big 3 in OT... but had 7 turnovers lol.

Reaction Score
Providence - Kansas St. Tie game with like 8 seconds left and Kaluma started to drive 1 on 1 and just got stripped clean, ball out of bounds off him so Providence had a chance to win at the end.

Kaluma had a pretty decent day in every other area including hitting a big 3 in OT... but had 7 turnovers lol.
Haha, I was watching that game at the bar. Obviously rooting for PC, for some reason I thought Kaluma was on USC this year. Didn't clue in on he was on K State now. I thought that dude was gonna be player of the year in the Big East after his first year, obviously I didn't pick up on all the holes in his game.

The other top teams in the Big East don't seem to be carrying their weight early on here. Probably gonna need a big lift from UConn, Creighton, Marquette...

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Didn't you two alphas just say the same thing....he can't dribble? Clowns just love to argue here.
And now I realize you were saying the same damn thing. My bad :(

Reaction Score
Xavier loses by 3 to Washington. Missed shot at buzzer which was prayer anyway

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Nova only winner.

Butler, St. John’s, Xavier, DePaul, and Providence all lost.

27-12 (4-7).

We did split the Gavitt Games if you want a silver lining.

Reaction Score
Nova only winner.

Butler, St. John’s, Xavier, DePaul, and Providence all lost.

27-12 (4-7).

We did split the Gavitt Games if you want a silver lining.
How did we do last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog