Big East OOC Thread 23/24 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC Thread 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
St John's is back to being bad
They are a work in progress. They will improve as time goes by. The game looks too fast for ledlum. Too slow on defense and got his shot blocked numerous times. Too many selfish players and only one ball. They would be top 5 if 3 balls were in play. Dayton is a tournament team. Well coached and talented

Reaction Score
Thank You Providence.

Big BE bounce back night
Watched the providence replay. They are deeper and better than last year. The 2 kids the coach brought are excellent role players. Pierre looks excellent. The 2 stars can have an off night and the team has the plenty of depth to compensate. Should be i range of a 6 seed

Reaction Score
Dayton and Michigan are good sides, no shame in losing to them.
Come On Please GIF by NBA

Reaction Score
The Johnnies go down. Dayton is pretty good. Santos and Holmes can play. 9 minutes for Alleyne
That was a fun game to watch (I was rooting for Dayton).

Nate Santos was fantastic. No longer just a catch-and-shoot guy...he was dominant in creating his own offense and a tough big guard.

Similar could be said for Kobe Brea. Was originally just a catch-and-shoot guy for Dayton, but he's tough. Got too chippy at the end, but I love his intensity and that put-back dunk late in the 2nd was sweet.

Honestly, losing Malachi Smith for the year looked like a massive loss, but former Merrimack guard sophomore has fit in nicely as the starter and they seem to share the ball excellently as a team. All of their starters can handle the ball.

Reaction Score
Not the first to get screwed by Ricky in no time flat
He overplayed his hand. He is a solid role player at this level. He is too inconsistent offensively for feature role

Reaction Score
I knew Carter and Hopkins would ensure that team at least kept things relatively competitive, but I’ve been very impressed with the other pieces PC has, too. The question is of course English, but so far, so good. As of now wouldn’t be surprised one bit if they spent some weeks ranked and became the clear no. 4 in the league.

K-State’s no joke. Would be a great win if they hold on.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Looked about the same with Pierre in there.

Luckily Kaluma is still a turnover machine. He has gotten so much worse since his freshman year.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
If they wanted to go to Kaluma for the last shot that’s just insane.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
You’re saying you’re that dependent on Pierre? You lost your 6 point lead before he left the game for good.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Carter beats his guy off the dribble, the rest of KState’s defense collapses on him, and he takes a crazy layup attempt rather than dump it off. It is baffling how much low percentage hero ball coaches still allow in the age of analytics.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Carter beats his guy off the dribble, the rest of KState’s defense collapses on him, and he takes a crazy layup attempt rather than dump it off. It is baffling how much low percentage hero ball coaches still allow in the age of analytics.
Carter hunts foul calls, making the shot is secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom