OT: - Best College Movie | The Boneyard

OT: Best College Movie

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

It's not iconic like Animal House, but I really enjoyed this movie. First time I'd seen Blake Lively. :) Lewis Black was awesome as the dean. Also I think it was the beginning of Justin Long transitioning from playing completely dork characters to actually somewhat normal people.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Now granted I think the question was already answered with the original post, I'm just throwing a few other college based movies out there. Seems to be a theme of post college aged dudes wanting to go back and recapture their youth. This was fairly good.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Follow up question: best high school movie? I bet there are at least twice as many high school based movies as college based. Maybe another thread?

Reaction Score
Follow up question: best high school movie? I bet there are at least twice as many high school based movies as college based. Maybe another thread?

How about the best scene?

th

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Animal House, absolutely, hands down, not even close.

And the one scene I could absolutely relate to above all others is the Louie, Louie scene, something we didn`t actually do but definitely could have, and we wouldn`t have known the words either.

I`ll throw out another decent college movie though, especially the "how da ya like them apples" scene -

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Animal House is the obvious choice, but I might go with the Marx Brothers in Horse Feathers.

I’ll also second the nomination of Back to School.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom