So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Pssst.... They have Captian's Daughter at the new package store on Pratt Street downtown. You have to ask for it. They will only sell you two. A nice way to start off tonight's tailgate.
Exactly how I'm starting and then going to sip of sunshine and maybe a Heady topper before heading in!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
the Santilli is also very good. So far the only thing I didn't care for was their Oyster beer - Pearl, but that might just be a personal taste thing. They also have a beer brewed w/ Habenero Peppers called Viva Habanera. You get the habenero flavor but not too spicey.

Santili is quite good. Whirlpool is the one I really love. Wasn't a fan of Viva Habenera, but didn't hate it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
So me and my favorite lady go to K.C.s Pub in Guilford tonight and sure as they ran out of Sip of Sunshine yesterday! :mad:

I opted for a fine-tasting Sea Hag and followed it up with a Galaxy IPA (both NEBCO). She enjoyed her Thimble Islands (Branford) American Ale and followed it up with a Peach Wheat from Half Full Brewery (Stamford). We hit up Big Y (supermarket) for stuff and snatched up some Leinenkeugel's Harvest Patch Shandy. This caught our attention at the Van Halen show. A pleasant shandy for sure.

Also...for a pumpkin brew Two Roads nails it with...Roadsmary's Baby. A killer logo, too.

Roadsmarys-Baby-Body-Label-Copy-571x600.jpg

There will be a Roadsmary's Baby 2

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I went to the Hop Jam in Waterbury, VT. My friends and I all agreed that Trillium's Headroom was the star of the show.

I had another glass of it last night and really got a chance to analyze it. It's thick and creamy with no opacity at all. Like a hop milkshake. Sounds gross but the stuff is nectar of the gods.

Reaction Score
Noticed that Cotrell and Mystic Bridge were $9.95 a 6 today. Unreal!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yes sir.
The 100 rating by Beer Advocate is warranted.
Freakin' amazing IPA. Probably the best beer I've ever tried.

I just tried Alchemists Focal Banger for the first time, and I could copy your statement word for word to apply that to me.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So I did have the chance to try the Choc Lobster last weekend. We were at a beer festival and afterwards went to a bar serving it.

Verdict? Well, it tastes like a chocolate lobster porter should taste. But it does beg the obvious question of why? It really doesn't make any sense and I can't think of any food pairing or event where this makes sense either.

Reaction Score
Found a new favorite craft beer drinking bar this past weekend, where they had a ton of awesome stouts from around the country and an abundance of every kind of beer and very few overly hopped IPA's. Went to a highly acclaimed brewery right after where all they had was double IPA's that tasted like dirt and grass.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Relic Brewing in Plainville. Just tried The Huntress double IPA. Nice.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Or a normal human being who doesn't want a fish in his beer.
Lobster may lead to...

scallops, shrimp, swordfish and....you know its coming...tuna.

Reaction Score
The Shed Mountain Ale right from the little brewery pub in Stowe VT used to be the best until that bigger company bought them out and changed the recipe.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As long as the
Lobster may lead to...

scallops, shrimp, swordfish and....you know its coming...tuna.[/QUOTE]

I refuse to drink anything with crabs in it
You only have to do that once in life to realize it always turns out badly.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hi my name is CL82 and I drink "fruity" beers from time to time. I'll bring a six of Leinenkugel Summer Shandy (Lemon) to barbecue at least once a year and I'll order Blue Moon (orange) from time to time usually in the fall. I'm due for a Wild Blue (blueberry) in a month or so.

Don't judge me you Anheuser-Busch swilling bastards.

That said it's usually a good rule to avoid stuff that smells fishy, even fish (since fresh fish doesn't smell.) Fishy beer? I don't think so.

Reaction Score
Another pic from Armsby Abbey. Thanks for the Scoop Hooperscooper. :)
12027782_10207899592117404_7707904598514686192_n.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom