Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
If the small local guys can do an outstanding NEIPA,

Speaking of local guys these days: I go in to a craft beer store and see a bunch of bombers I want for like $25 a pop. I like a lot of heavy barrel aged stuff. I end up walking out with small shop local brews for $5-$8 a bomber. I sacrifice label for value because its so expensive its crazy and I drink too much. But often I'm surprised the local brews can keep up.

Reaction Score
Uh yes, craft beer noob. Bet you started drinking IPA's from Treehouse. You go wait in line for 4 hours, and all of a sudden you know everything about the history of microbrews.

If you tell me what Beer Advocate and Ratebeer's #1 beer was around 2009-2012, I'll stop calling you a craft beer noob idiot. Hints: its not an IPA, its not west coast, and its not around anymore. And during that time Belgians were almighty, but its not a Belgian either.

I've been drinking this stuff longer than Treehouse and Untapped.
Why can’t we be friends....why can’t we be friends?
Can we all just like beer?

Reaction Score
Mikkeller has been around for a while, and they're Danish. Europeans aren't known to do IPA's well. Mikkeller is known for their stouts. I've had Beer Geek Breakfast and Brunch Weasel back to back and they're fantastic. Never thought of them as an IPA shop, but I suppose all have to adapt now to move into the American market. I think I visited their brick and mortar in SF. I don't know the others and can't really attest to IPA's too much anyway.
Mikkeller SD is about as distinct as it gets. No more than 5% of the beers they brew/offer here are Belgian/European style. And I've been to the DTLA spot, and I know that the NY spot both do mostly their European stuff. It's radically different here. Mostly (East Coast) IPAs, and within that several hazies; a few stouts, as you mention; and a few sours/goses.

Have a look

Didn’t pay his debts.
As in he welched again??

Reaction Score
It’s an internet message board on a beer thread. Do you have a beard and pronounced part in your hair? Have a closet full of flannel shirts and tampons?

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like you. Please block me. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I hope @Jay-Bone is hammered drunk right because the PM’s I’m getting from him are unbelievably embarrassing and cringeworthy.

What are you even talking about? You're the one that threatened to beat me up and called me a p u $ $ y. All I said is that you were corny and hoped you hung out with Trump and got Syphilis. Look, I don't like your type, you don't like mine, lets agree to disagree.

Reaction Score
What are you even talking about? You're the one that threatened to beat me up and called me a p u $ $ y. All I said is that you were corny and hoped you hung out with Trump and got Syphilis. Look, I don't like your type, you don't like mine, lets agree to disagree.

Go to bed. Sleep it off.

Reaction Score
Go to bed. Sleep it off.

I'm sober dude. Stop making stuff up and go "bury" some other snowflake..

1. off dude. He triggered me with a stupid retort while I was minding my own business. No need for you to be a dick about it too, dick.

Jay-Bone, 15 minutes agoEditReport

2. Jimmy Serrano
    It was a douchey post. Not my fault you melted.

Jimmy Serrano, 14 minutes agoReport

3. Jay-Bone
    You're a dick. That thinks making people melt is cool. Go hang out with Trump and I hope you get syphilis too. Not that is funny, .

Jay-Bone, 12 minutes agoEditReport

4. Jimmy Serrano
    Internet tough guy. You’d wilt in front of me like you wilted in the board. P u $ $ y

Jimmy Serrano, 10 minutes agoReport

5. Jay-Bone
    Wow, you're a real dick. You're the one being a tough guy calling me a snowflake. Go look in the mirror. Stop commenting when I do please, you suck.

Jay-Bone, 8 minutes agoEditReport

6. Jay-Bone
    And you're stupid p u $ $ y is corny you freakin 12 yo.

Ahahahahahahahahah

Jay-Bone, 7 minutes agoEditReport

7. Jimmy Serrano
    I’d bury you

Jimmy Serrano, 7 minutes agoReport

8. Jimmy Serrano

Ahahahahahahahahah
    Dumbest response I’ve ever see on the internet.

9. Jay-Bone
    I don't care idiot. What can't you understand about that? You're a loser. Why should I care if a loser would bury me or not. P u $ $ y. Ahahahahahahhahahaha

Jay-Bone, 6 minutes agoEditReport

10. Jay-Bone
    No p u $ $ y is by far the dumbest thing I've seen. Ahahahahaha

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Well this thread took an unfortunate turn. Do we need to get some bouncers in here?

Reaction Score
I'm sober dude. Stop making stuff up and go "bury" some other snowflake..

1. off dude. He triggered me with a stupid retort while I was minding my own business. No need for you to be a dick about it too, dick.

Jay-Bone, 15 minutes agoEditReport

2. Jimmy Serrano
    It was a douchey post. Not my fault you melted.

Jimmy Serrano, 14 minutes agoReport

3. Jay-Bone
    You're a dick. That thinks making people melt is cool. Go hang out with Trump and I hope you get syphilis too. Not that is funny, .

Jay-Bone, 12 minutes agoEditReport

4. Jimmy Serrano
    Internet tough guy. You’d wilt in front of me like you wilted in the board. P u $ $ y

Jimmy Serrano, 10 minutes agoReport

5. Jay-Bone
    Wow, you're a real dick. You're the one being a tough guy calling me a snowflake. Go look in the mirror. Stop commenting when I do please, you suck.

Jay-Bone, 8 minutes agoEditReport

6. Jay-Bone

Ahahahahahahahahah

Jay-Bone, 7 minutes agoEditReport

7. Jimmy Serrano
    I’d bury you

8. Jimmy Serrano

Ahahahahahahahahah
    Dumbest response I’ve ever see on the internet.

9. Jay-Bone
    I don't care idiot. What can't you understand about that? You're a loser. Why should I care if a loser would bury me or not. P u $ $ y. Ahahahahahahhahahaha

Jay-Bone, 6 minutes agoEditReport

10. Jay-Bone
    No p u $ $ y is by far the dumbest thing I've seen. Ahahahahaha

Not a good look for you.

Reaction Score
Not a good look for you.

Still don't know what you're talking about. What's not good for me? I have no problem relaying what was spoken when you called me out. I said agree to disagree. Lets drop it, and let the board get back to beer. I'm outta here anyway.

Reaction Score
Well this thread took an unfortunate turn. Do we need to get some bouncers in here?

I made an innocent ball busting post and the guy went off on me via PM. I’ll take the responsibility.

Reaction Score
Speaking of local guys these days: I go in to a craft beer store and see a bunch of bombers I want for like $25 a pop. I like a lot of heavy barrel aged stuff. I end up walking out with small shop local brews for $5-$8 a bomber. I sacrifice label for value because its so expensive its crazy and I drink too much. But often I'm surprised the local brews can keep up.

Our local guys like to sell in 30 oz. cans. You can get 2 1/2 beers out of them at 7% alcohol, but they make out by charging $13!

Reaction Score
I made an innocent ball busting post and the guy went off on me via PM. I’ll take the responsibility.

Dude, "F off dude. He triggered me with a stupid retort while I was minding my own business. No need for you to be a dick about it too, dick." is not me going off on you. Trust me.

I'm sorry if I was triggered, I didn't appreciate you saying my post was super douchey. If it was meant to be innocent, then I apologize I read it wrong. Please carry on, we're all civil beings in here.

Reaction Score
This is good beer

Sagres.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin