B1G | Page 6 | The Boneyard

B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll be the anchor of this bitch if it meant that we got to greener land. He'll, I'd take the PAC 12 at this point, les set sail towards LA motherfuckers

Reaction Score
Lets put a 1ton hunk of national flag blue 16" high explosive cannon round all up in chestnut hill

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
If I'm going to follow anyone during this $&@!ing mess seems like I might as well choose a crazy bastard like HFD. When do we set sail? I'll bring the Jaegermeister

Reaction Score
Another image of said vessel:

battleship_sinking.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Another image of said vessel:

battleship_sinking.jpg

SCUTTLE THE SHIP! SCUTTLE THE SHIP! We can't let our enemies capture our technology! Man the life boats...we finish this with our fists and a helluva lot of scotch.

Reaction Score
Everything has already been laid out for you. There's no additional public information, and unfortunately, the Boneyard is bereft of "insiders". I can create a MHVer3-esque twitter handle and start posting stuff, but to what end?

This negative New England downer BS reminds me of why I left CT in the first place.

There are literally 25 different Boneyard threads right now discussing how much we (Uconn)/Herbst/Manuel suck and how we blew it. Only two (counting this one) that are remotely positive.

We didn't blow it - the ACC blew it by waiting too long to invite us. That's a pretty basic concept - I wish some of you would let that sink in for just a minute.

I remember reading the WVU boards before they were invited to the Big12. Those b*tches are crazy as duck, but you know what? They were all willing to fight for their school. No ACC invite? !! They were going to make you regret the day you passed on their school. And you know what? They can't play defense any better than they can spell, but those b#stards did make the ACC regret the day they passed on WVU.

Where is that fight from UConn fans?

All I see is a bunch of p*ssies moaning about how a bunch of prep schools didn't invite us to their dance.

F them.

And, for giving them the power to ruin your day.

No wonder other schools don't respect us. Take just 5 minutes and read this board.

Shame on all of you.

I, for one, am not going to give up just yet.

Reaction Score
Everything has already been laid out for you. There's no additional public information, and unfortunately, the Boneyard is bereft of "insiders". I can create a MHVer3-esque twitter handle and start posting stuff, but to what end?

This negative New England downer BS reminds me of why I left CT in the first place.

There are literally 25 different Boneyard threads right now discussing how much we (Uconn)/Herbst/Manuel suck and how we blew it. Only two (counting this one) that are remotely positive.

We didn't blow it - the ACC blew it by waiting too long to invite us. That's a pretty basic concept - I wish some of you would let that sink in for just a minute.

I remember reading the WVU boards before they were invited to the Big12. Those b*tches are crazy as duck, but you know what? They were all willing to fight for their school. No ACC invite? !! They were going to make you regret the day you passed on their school. And you know what? They can't play defense any better than they can spell, but those b#stards did make the ACC regret the day they passed on WVU.

All I see is a bunch of p*ssies moaning about how a bunch of prep schools didn't invite us to their dance.

F them.

No wonder other schools don't respect us. Take just 5 minutes and read this board.

Shame on all of you.

duck* ya! I will be yelling my head off showing my support this week and at our bowl game

Reaction Score
There have been five USS Connecticuts commissioned for service in United States Naval History
Lets select the captains, I nominate
1776 CT - Carl, I don't know what a gundalow is and frankly I don't know what you are either
1779 CT - Fishy - Its been around forever, fill in the blanks for the Quasi part
1782 CT - Pudge - a sidewheeling steamer, you too seem to navigate from an unconventional spot and you're often steamed
BB -18 - HFD - The battleship and flagship of the Blue and White Fleet, no question here
SSN 22 - BL - The most advanced ship of the fleet and lets face it, compared to the rest of us you're Chester Nimitz

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

F them.

Shame on all of you.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Lots of whining and crying going on here and around UConn Country. We all need to take a deep breath, realize that conference realignment is FAR from being over, and start addressing the things that have kept us out (declining attendance, traveling fans, small stadium, AAU status, etc). Thing B1G

Reaction Score
has set due course north then west. we will bomb the city of boston on our way in a sign of hate towards the acc. we will then head for the st. lawrence(hard left turn for those of us who are drunk) and blaze a trail that syracuse will get high off of similiar to the paths of "lake effect" snow in upstate ny. this is for the #B1GHARDER crowd. for those who say nay to us, may you eat corn pies not crow pies once we capture this golden scroll invite. corn straight from the fields that bobby knight planted in indiana.

so i ask, who is with me?

legal note-carl said i can use his fleet...

images

Wait -- this was posted by HFD or Carl?

Reaction Score

USS Connecticut (SSN-22), a Seawolf-class submarine, is the fifth ship of the United States Navy to be named for the fifth state.

Like some stealth motherf*&^ers we chart our own course, f#$% the ACC, lets get Spackler on this and have some 16 paragraph treatise on how we'll overcome and shock the world.

Can I swab the decks on your boat, Oh captain my captain HFD?

This post ^^^^^^^

belongs in the B1G thread.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
my plan is to bomb the nut hill section of the city of boston. we need to as a fleet make contact with a certain poster here that likes his bu puck, slurpees and uconn sports. if he is so kind to host us i plan to celebrate that night post bombing of nut hill(code word-baghdad) in whats know as the bu gheto(a part of the city where many bu kids live off campus in rented houses, a lot of fun time i have had...). there my crews morale will reach a all time high before we attack the straights of the st. lawrence river. they might as well sound the alarm right now in syracuse(code word-iran), were coming for u next.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I am personally requesting the honor of captaining the USS Hartford (Admiral Farragut's ship). I've always wanted to say "Damned the Torpedoes, full speed ahead!".

What good could a Connecticut fleet be without the USS Hartford?

Reaction Score

F them.

Shame on all of you.

Great post. I feel the same exact way. I will be at both the Cincy football game and NCState basketball game this week supporting our teams more passionately than ever.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the uss connecticut thread and the b10 non believers thread have now joined the B1G thread. lets the war games begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom