Assistant Coach interviews!!!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Assistant Coach interviews!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I just dropped my gun that was pointed at my head come on P make the move! Do it soon!
It would make more sense if the gun were pointed at GDL's head.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
I don't know him at all, and I don't know anyone in his family. I just find it funny how you've clearly had a gripe against him for awhile, all because of one petty incident. And then when it was explained to you that recruits are not offered before being evaluated, you just moved the goal posts of your argument.
I don't have a friend involved with any potential recruits (whether they do or do not have ties to Sos) nor do I know him (Sos) at all. I have however been griping about his ability as a coach for a few years now. I don't see how a change at that coaching spot can be anything but an upgrade.

Reaction Score
I don't see how a change at that coaching spot can be anything but an upgrade.

Absolutely right.

Anyone who looks at the WR's during his tenure, and doesn't conclude that we need a new coach at that position is just plain wrong in my opinion (and the opinion of many many others - including anyone who has watched a UCONN game since he's been here)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Aside from QB, WR has been our weakest position since Sos has been on board. Time for a change.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Sparano never called plays until he did so for the Jets. I don't think he's a good fit. I think the prospective OC should be an up and comer that has the potential to move into the HC position.

Reaction Score
Aside from QB, WR has been our weakest position since Sos has been on board. Time for a change.

We have no choice, no matter how much of a behind the scenes influence Sos has on our program... We downright underachieve at the position.. since he's been here.. 1 guy broke out ( Easley ).. and he was a walk on...We have quality players there now IMO, but until they get over the hump ( catching catchable passes, and just downright making plays down field , other than blocking for our RBs when they get to the 2nd level against opponent's D ) we gotta do something... If it ain't broke don't fix it, but it's been broke for pretty much our entire FBS level life...

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Lmao! Hey are we gonna see you on the 6th at signing day?
Unfortunately auditor's arrive on Feb 4 so until I retire there's little chance of my getting the time off for these events.

Reaction Score
Absolutely right.

Anyone who looks at the WR's during his tenure, and doesn't conclude that we need a new coach at that position is just plain wrong in my opinion (and the opinion of many many others - including anyone who has watched a UCONN game since he's been here)

We can't fire him. The CT HS football coaches will be mad at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom