Assistant Coach interviews!!!! | The Boneyard

Assistant Coach interviews!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rivals gets more inside info than anyone on UConn sports and they're still hurting for subscriptions because everything is brought back over here once they report something.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
For OC spot?

Like I said before, Dez may have gotten the Giants thing wrong, but based on Pasqualoni's response, it seemed clear to me that they were trying to find DeLeone another home. His response didn't strike me as someone being shocked that a good friend may have found another place to coach...

Reaction Score
He sounds like a very good option to help develop our passing game.

Reaction Score
Rivals gets more inside info than anyone on UConn sports and they're still hurting for subscriptions because everything is brought back over here once they report something.

I'm sorry bro... this had to be shared... I try not to migrate 'breaking news' from that site but, realistically, with all the question marks and lack of news about our team this team, which includes our coaching staff, it had to be shared. We keep talking about the same stuff, mostly negative.. time to hear something potentially positive...

Reaction Score
Thank God, based on this and last week's fiasco we must be getting a new OC. Phew!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I... I can't bring myself to click any of the links, since it feels like Lucy could yank the football away again. Maybe if not this guy PP will bring in more candidates, but we may not hear about it until it's a done deal. So for now I'm not gonna read his bio or anything - just to be on the safe side.

See what 2012 has done to UConn fan mentality?!

Reaction Score
gives me a little hope that Pasqualoni got the message Manuel delivered. As things go forward, look for DeLeone to either leave or get a "promotion" to associate head coach with a new coordinator. Perfect world he also takes over tight ends and Foley takes back the line.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I just dropped my gun that was pointed at my head come on P make the move! Do it soon!

Reaction Score
Maybe my nutty idea of making Cersosimo OC isn't so nutty after all. This guy could be his replacement if he gets promoted.

Reaction Score
Maybe my nutty idea of making Cersosimo OC isn't so nutty after all. This guy could be his replacement if he gets promoted.
If P promotes Cersosimo to OC besides myself I know of at least 24 seats that will NOT be renewed for season tickets!

Reaction Score
If P promotes Cersosimo to OC besides myself I know of at least 24 seats that will NOT be renewed for season tickets!

Care to go into any detail? I'm not on the inside about his talents outside of his resume and responsibilities.

Reaction Score
Care to go into any detail? I'm not on the inside about his talents outside of his resume and responsibilities.
I'm responding to your crazy idea...

Reaction Score
bringing in a guy who coaches wr's and letting him have his way as P seems to let his coordinator's have doesn't bode well for our current wr'd coach unless he gets moved to rb coach.

Reaction Score
bringing in a guy who coaches wr's and letting him have his way as P seems to let his coordinator's have doesn't bode well for our current wr'd coach unless he gets moved to rb coach.

Maybe they'd work well together. I'm just not negative about ANY change that moves GDL away from direct control of this offense.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Weist was a former OC at Western Kentucky for a few years before joining Butch Jones' staff at Cincy, if I'm not mistaken. It's not like he's never performed the job. He's got a pretty long resume.

Also, what was the Coach Sos hate based on? You're not the first one I've heard say something like that, so I'm also wondering along with Jimdish...

Reaction Score
Weist was a former OC at Western Kentucky for a few years before joining Butch Jones' staff at Cincy, if I'm not mistaken. It's not like he's never performed the job. He's got a pretty long resume.

Also, what was the Coach Sos hate based on? You're not the first one I've heard say something like that, so I'm also wondering along with Jimdish...
Hey I think Weist has a good resume) http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/weist_tj00.html) just wondering about why you detest MC?

My reasons are in this thread
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/one...-almost-make-my-off-season.31131/#post-456549

Reaction Score

He hates Coach Sos because he didn't automatically offer a kid who plays for his friend in Jersey.

Reaction Score

Thats true. Wouldnt be surprised if those guys move on soon. Sucks b/c they do get a ton of good info

Reaction Score
He hates Coach Sos because he didn't automatically offer a kid who plays for his friend in Jersey.
Maybe if you happened to read my response to your question I was VERY clear on why I don't like him...if you did you would know that A) Quenton Nelson DOES NOT play for my friend..he goes to Red Bank Catholic my friends alma mater..same hs as Donald Brown...a hs that including my friend has produced 3 Husky football co-captains along with a lot of other players over the years...a pipeline school! Just like Sos was a day late and a dime short getting into the game on Jack Tabb a TE from RBC 2 years ago (RBC coach remarked to my friend as such) he is a day late and a dime short evaluating Nelson! I will ask you sgain if Sos is such. GREAT recruiter as you say he is...why didn't Edsall take him to MD? You must be his father, brother, or a friend...and I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions from my post in the other thread!

Reaction Score
Maybe if you happened to read my response to your question I was VERY clear on why I don't like him...you must be his father, brother, or a friend...and I'm still waiting for you to answer me

I don't know him at all, and I don't know anyone in his family. I just find it funny how you've clearly had a gripe against him for awhile, all because of one petty incident. And then when it was explained to you that recruits are not offered before being evaluated, you just moved the goal posts of your argument.

Reaction Score
Our
Our RB's could really use a coach who knows the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom