Any Castle news? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Any Castle news?

Reaction Score
Dan playing the long game.. Steph's recovery is more about BE season/March/NBA future than November games. Is worth the wait

Reaction Score
I tend to believe he won't play, but, Hurley admitted in the past that he wouldn't say a player was out to try and gain the slight advantage of the other team wasting time game planning for a player that wasn't going to play. I prefer to consider the possibility this time he is still playing coaching games saying Castle is out, so Self doesn't prepare his team for him. Momma Castle seems more into the game than she would be if she expected DNP. Even 2-3 minutes in each half would be a welcome contribution.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I tend to believe he won't play, but, Hurley admitted in the past that he wouldn't say a player was out to try and gain the slight advantage of the other team wasting time game planning for a player that wasn't going to play. I prefer to consider the possibility this time he is still playing coaching games saying Castle is out, so Self doesn't prepare his team for him. Momma Castle seems more into the game than she would be if she expected DNP. Even 2-3 minutes in each half would be a welcome contribution.
If he’s only playing 2-3 minutes a half then there is zero decision to be made, he needs to sit until he can play meaningful healthy minutes

Wish he was no doubt available for this game because I haven’t heard a peep from national writers about him being out, only hearing excuses about us beating Texas when they had some injuries

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Health aside it’s hard to see how he comes back without a few practices under his belt. Need to build back some strength in the leg to protect the knee before putting it under game stress.

Reaction Score
Kansas beat writer just tweeted out he’s set to return tonight…

What?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom