. . . And the CT HS coaches begin 'Keep PP' full-court press | Page 3 | The Boneyard

. . . And the CT HS coaches begin 'Keep PP' full-court press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So coaches play a big role and until they start trying to get their top-flight talent to come to UConn, they need to stay quiet and let UConn do what's best for the program and move on from this disaster.

+10000

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
1 - Lou Allen was headed to Nebraska. He switched when Pedersen fired Solich to bring in Callahan.

2 - I'm not so sure that Sheets was the better of the two coming out of HS and I'm not so sure that he was ever fully committed to UConn.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I cannot think of a group of coaches who think they have a higher level of importance their own work has done less to earn than Connecticut High School Football Coaches. Just the smallest of small potatoes.

Reaction Score
So how do the state's Squash Coaches feel about Paul Pasqualoni and Co? Cause I care about as much about their feelings on the matter as I do about the 50 point Rule coaches.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I cannot think of a group of coaches who think they have a higher level of importance their own work has done less to earn than Connecticut High School Football Coaches. Just the smallest of small potatoes.

That's a good way of putting it.

Reaction Score

You clearly don't get it. You are so obstinate.

Reaction Score
I think the 'mob' analogy is a great one (although a bit unfortunate given the ethnicity of many of the key players). Our little provincial aging old-school thinking mob is about to get wiped out unless there is a real quick infusion of forward thinking new blood who has experience in other parts of the college football world. A Michael Corleone type . . .

10705886.jpg
and this is the young blood who can deliver the goods on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member