2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8 | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I got crazy flak for pointing out that Rutgers is competing with us for some recruits now especially in the northeast market. But it’s true.

Rutgers has some things going on in recruiting.

I, for one, think Harper is really good. That would be a great pickup for Rutty.

Reaction Score
Is this a real insider?
Partial

1688852300409.png

Reaction Score

(I know the date was out there, but some people prefer a visual)

I'm always fascinated by the order of logos/pictures in these things. I always check first, but neither is in alphabetical order (even if you do U for UConn and not the others). You wonder if some kids do put their preferred choice in the middle for posterity or as an Easter egg. Or bigger brands to get more attention. But setting that all aside, why are the balls and logos in different orders? Are they random? Why would you do random? It's such a small thing to keep them consistent. Is it just the order the artist happened to click on in photoshop when loading the images? Did the balls pop more with the blue spaced out? Was there trial and error or literally no effort at all?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm always fascinated by the order of logos/pictures in these things. I always check first, but neither is in alphabetical order (even if you do U for UConn and not the others). You wonder if some kids do put their preferred choice in the middle for posterity or as an Easter egg. Or bigger brands to get more attention. But setting that all aside, why are the balls and logos in different orders? Are they random? Why would you do random? It's such a small thing to keep them consistent. Is it just the order the artist happened to click on in photoshop when loading the images? Did the balls pop more with the blue spaced out? Was there trial and error or literally no effort at all?
Done in a manner to screw with the heads of math nerds who rely on computational logic. ;)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

This is how you end up on medication.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The Tech ball is off to the side cause they aren’t really in consideration.

Reaction Score
Saw some tweets about this kid and came here hoping to get a sense of how we are feeling. Does this seem like a likely commit? Saw some hopeful tweets

Reaction Score
I am hearing Tennessee is in the lead but that could just be wishful thinking by Vol Nation.
Tennessee offered another '24 PG the day after Nowell announced his decision date
Some people have brought that up as why they feel he won’t be going there on Vol Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom