A or B? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A or B?

A or B

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Never thought of this but thanks to this educational topic by the op definetly B, in a public stall it's usually A not by choice.

When I have the time and in the comfort of my own home I choose to shower right after the power dump kill 2 birds with one stone and save some toilet paper and time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Who cares as long as I don't have to wipe my ass with my hand or a sock.
Wait when have you ever.... ahhhh, never mind. I don't even want to know.

Note to self: Don't shake hands with @Northbound.

Reaction Score
Option C: just resting it on top because you're too lazy to actually put it on the bar

Right like those stalls that have the toilet paper dispenser that falls apart, I know what you mean though I have a broken toilet paper rack so I just said f it I'll just put it on top.

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
Not that I give a crap but I think it’s B. How else would you see the nice pointy design the hotel staff puts on the last sheet?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Sure, if average American happens to have dysentery.

You kidding? Are you not married? Every one of my wives and gfs use 3-5x the amount of Tyler Phommachanh I do.

I fondly recall being in Xochimilco with ex #2 when she needed to use the facilities. The public WC there was basically a pit toilet with a wooden seat and you had to pay 10 centavos for Tyler Phommachanh - and the little girl collecting the money gave you 3 single ply sheets. My wife only had to do #1, but it's probably a good thing she had no Spanish language skills as I was unwilling to literally translate what she said to that poor muchacha.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Not that I give a crap but I think it’s B. How else would you see the nice pointy design the hotel staff puts on the last sheet?

Won't be long until the cat-friendly hotels start changing to A...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

If you don't give a crap, no wonder you're ambivalent.

Reaction Score
Scotts toilet paper has never been referred to as the gold standard. It is more like cheap, standard issue, janitorial toilet paper. Awful. Cottonelle is luxurious.

Reaction Score
Avg American should be split into avg American woman vs man.

Women go through that stuff like a wino through a vineyard.
This is absolutely true. An ex gf of mine use to use it like it was her job.

My better half easily uses 3 rolls a week. Probably closer to 4.5 rolls/ week. No idea how it's possible but a 24 pack usually last a month and this has been a constant for 5 years.

I always hide a roll so I'm not out of luck when it comes to that point. Boggles my mind how she uses so much

Reaction Score

That pointyfold thing is a waste of several sheets. I'm not sticking that stuff up my butt knowing that 'housekeeping' fingered it into that position. Did they do that before or after scrubbing the toilet? With the blue gloves on, or off?

Reaction Score
It will work in either direction. It is not a diode. The real question is, why do they perforate it in such short sheets? I challenge anyone to use just one sheet and keep their finger clean.

Reaction Score
Never thought of this but thanks to this educational topic by the op definetly B, in a public stall it's usually A not by choice.

When I have the time and in the comfort of my own home I choose to shower right after the power dump kill 2 birds with one stone and save some toilet paper and time.

I hope that you sanitize your tub after that power dump shower.

I would hate to be next in line for that shower. New bar of soap please.

Reaction Score
No matter how you actually put it on the roll just know that if you stand up to wipe you’re an insane person and ought to be committed.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
All I know is I'm tired of those animated bears. Their fixation with their toilet paper is getting down right weird.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No matter how you actually put it on the roll just know that if you stand up to wipe you’re an insane person and ought to be committed.

This is a whole nother excellent topic, that I want to jump into but am a little leery about throwing my habits out there.

Reaction Score
This is a whole nother excellent topic, that I want to jump into but am a little leery about throwing my habits out there.
My statement makes it plain, it’s a cut and dry issue. Don’t go getting yourself leered at son.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm 48 and at this point it's all about the baby wipes. I don't even have kids but practically buy them by the pallet at Costco. Checkout woman commented once that I must have a lot of kids. Didn't have the heart to tell her that 50% of the time I'm using them to capture a couple million of them before they get loose.

Reaction Score
No I am serious. Dysentery is a very serious disease that can cause frequent watery bowl movements. I encourage all here to avoid risky situations that can cause exposure to it, like drinking tainted water or shaking hands with @Northbound.

I actually use my britches - i wear smartwooll or patagonia socks and my britches dont cost $20 a pair so it’s purely an economic decision

Although rarley do i need to do that any lknger as i always have paper shop towels in the vehicle. If i have to go i have to go - no fun, but so be it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom