A or B? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

A or B?

A or B

• Total voters

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My statement makes it plain, it’s a cut and dry issue. Don’t go getting yourself leered at son.

There are subtle Jedi techniques that can be employed. It's high level stuff though idk if you could understand

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That pointyfold thing is a waste of several sheets. I'm not sticking that stuff up my butt knowing that 'housekeeping' fingered it into that position. Did they do that before or after scrubbing the toilet? With the blue gloves on, or off?
Sigh - yet another unproductive idea that it’s been thrust into my consciousness from The Boneyard. Thanks @Yardigan

Reaction Score
I'm 48 and at this point it's all about the baby wipes. I don't even have kids but practically buy them by the pallet at Costco. Checkout woman commented once that I must have a lot of kids. Didn't have the heart to tell her that 50% of the time I'm using them to capture a couple million of them before they get loose.

I don't do the baby wipes - but I have the flushable wipes for emergencies. Maybe the baby wipes are flushable these days but I'm a long way from kids.

LOL on your 2nd point.

Reaction Score
My better half easily uses 3 rolls a week. Probably closer to 4.5 rolls/ week. No idea how it's possible but a 24 pack usually last a month and this has been a constant for 5 years.

I always hide a roll so I'm not out of luck when it comes to that point. Boggles my mind how she uses so much

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Much better use of "A" B'"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom