30 Days rumor gaining steam | Page 2 | The Boneyard

30 Days rumor gaining steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
HFD is Boneyard legend
In fact I believe the B1G succumbed to the pressure of his tweets.
The New UConn school of journalism will be offering a scholarship for achievement in grammar in his name.

Reaction Score
HFD is Boneyard legend

"Legend", huh? I guess that's one word for it. He certainly was unforgettable!

...and often entertaining... not to mention certifiably insane...

Reaction Score
It looks like hfd took his twitter page down

Not the first time he's pulled a stunt like that. This is his 2nd or 3rd twitter I can remember. When things don't go his way he runs, but he'll be back..

Reaction Score
Yes, please briefly educate us who have arrived later to this party called the Boneyard. Who is this "HFD" of which you speak?
Boneyard moniker was Husky Fan Dan hence HFD. His posts were epically long, bordering on delirium with an ounce of truth to them. At times he was entertaining, others he was perverse. But he was always vigilent in his own mind.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Yes, please briefly educate us who have arrived later to this party called the Boneyard. Who is this "HFD" of which you speak?
On the CR Board, You were always guaranteed at least 15+ "/" with random teams thrown around forming new conferences in his posts. He was always good for a fun read and then you get sick of him and just skip all his massive posts.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
HFD is about as passionate a UCONN fan as you can get. The guy has a lot of good ideas to try to advance UCONN and he was always incredibly tapped into recruiting info. Unfortunately for him, he's not taken too seriously on account of the drinking and some of the subsequent (and epic) meltdown rants. There were many here who grew tired of him constantly calling out the UCONN fanbase and administration before his eventual BY departure.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
HFD is about as passionate a UCONN fan as you can get. The guy has a lot of good ideas to try to advance UCONN and he was always incredibly tapped into recruiting info. Unfortunately for him, he's not taken too seriously on account of the drinking and some of the subsequent (and epic) meltdown rants. There were many here who grew tired of him constantly calling out the UCONN fanbase and administration before his eventual BY departure.

as passionate as you can be with you know... not going to games

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

He impressed the easily impressed.

Dooley

Reaction Score
as passionate as you can be with you know... not going to games

If there was one thing that I never understood (just one thing??), it was his going to Penn State games but never going to UCONN games. If there is a program in the country that I would NEVER give one penny to, it would be that slime of a program.

Reaction Score
His epic "fire Warde" rants were his undoing. Well, yeah along with everything else he wrote. So befitting the CR crazies that M H v e r 3 calls him his "Uconn source".

Dooley

Reaction Score
he/definitely/had/a/lot/of/ideas./good/ideas?/not/sure/i/agree/with/that,/but/ideas/were/never/in/short/supply/with/hfd

Okay, so this made me spit out some coffee. Slashes. Lots of slashes.

Dooley

Reaction Score
His epic "fire Warde" rants were his undoing. Well, yeah along with everything else he wrote. So befitting the CR crazies that M H v e r 3 calls him his "Uconn source".

His Warde rants were incredibly annoying. Warde has been an incredible AD for UCONN. I shudder at the thought of Hathaway still being at the helm right now.

Reaction Score
His Warde rants were incredibly annoying. Warde has been an incredible AD for UCONN. I shudder at the thought of Hathaway still being at the helm right now.
You are 100% right about that...Hofstra hired him because they thought he would help them get into the A-10...they should have called Storrs first because that has backfired on them BIG time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom