30 Days rumor gaining steam | The Boneyard

30 Days rumor gaining steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That conversation a while back about everything starting to happen in the so called musical chairs of college football realignment in the month of June is gaining steam. That WV guy says the B1G boys are saying to expect the MD lawsuit to end in 30 days and then a UConn source says B1G invite shortly after. I'm keeping those fingers and toes and whatever else I can cross in hoping this comes true...#BleedBlue #ThinkB1G

Reaction Score
That conversation a while back about everything starting to happen in the so called musical chairs of college football realignment in the month of June is gaining steam. That WV guy says the B1G boys are saying to expect the MD lawsuit to end in 30 days and then a UConn source says B1G invite shortly after. I'm keeping those fingers and toes and whatever else I can cross in hoping this comes true...#BleedBlue #ThinkB1G
You do realize the source of that rumor is HFD right? Nothing will happen WRT Uconn in that time period. No way Delany wants to overshadow the day RU and MD officially join the B1G.

Reaction Score
Glad I read this post. Even if the same info was already posted in another thread.

Yeesh....

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score

I've marked it on my calendar and am holding you accountable. The penalty if you are wrong is that you have to move to WV and hang out with the WV guy and his buddies until UConn gets into a new conference.:eek:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
That tweet is just the reflection of the Scott grey post on this board yesterday.

Obligatory comment that M.H. has said he shares info for entertainment purposes only and if you read enough of the CR web you realize he just captures the rest of the web and restates as source info.

Reaction Score
That tweet is just the reflection of the Scott grey post on this board yesterday.

Obligatory comment that M.H. has said he shares info for entertainment purposes only and if you read enough of the CR web you realize he just captures the rest of the web and restates as source info.

I agree with you, but this is the first fun couple of days since the ACC GOR slammed the brakes on everything.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, HFD is MH3's source.
Maybe he's Scott Gray's source. ;)

Reaction Score
Stopped reading after I saw "WVU guys".

Seriously, what happens in 30 days? Cincy to the ACC, KU and Mizzou to the B1G? and UCF to the Big 12?

Reaction Score

Don't care. I'd rather live with hope than without it. To hell with reality. ;)

Reaction Score
I_Want_to_Believe.png

Reaction Score
You do realize the source of that rumor is HFD right? Nothing will happen WRT Uconn in that time period. No way Delany wants to overshadow the day RU and MD officially join the B1G.

Not saying Rutgers is going anywhere; but, have you see the press coming out of New Brunswick lately? Delany may want to hide the fact that Rutgers is joining the B1G until they get a competent AD and President. Adding UConn would effectively do that in the NYC press.

Reaction Score
Not saying Rutgers is going anywhere; but, have you see the press coming out of New Brunswick lately? Delany may want to hide the fact that Rutgers is joining the B1G until they get a competent AD and President. Adding UConn would effectively do that in the NYC press.

It's all part of the plan... To deflect attention away from Penn State.

They just didn't know when to stop.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
What happened to HFD's twitter? Only confirmed followers can view tweets???

Reaction Score
Neither the Rutgers nor UConn can consistently capture a college football-irrelevant and diverse town like NYC. Alone. Seems like a smart hedge bet for the B1G to throw a double school noose around the boroughs.

Reaction Score
What happened to HFD's twitter? Only confirmed followers can view tweets???

I got the following:
Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom