2023 NBA Draft Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2023 NBA Draft Thread

Reaction Score
I'm probably looking too much into this, but I REALLY love to see Hurley on ESPN during the first round not only to talk about UConn's lottery pick earlier in the draft, but hyping up Andre who is still left on the board

He's been at that table for a while. Getting a lot of air time

Reaction Score
Rockets young core is really impressive.
The athleticism is wild. Sengun will probably start, but they can roll out small ball lineups of Jalen Green, Cam Whitmore, Amen Thompson, Tari Eason, and Jabari Smith. That's like 4 of the 20 best athletes in the league.

Shooting? Well Jabari can shoot lmao.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It's been reported all over, by tons of reputable reporters

They’re reporting that they’ve heard rumors. Which Woj could have done. I wonder why he didn’t say anything.

I’m still pissed over the phantom bullet in Caron’s knee.

Reaction Score
The athleticism is wild. Sengun will probably start, but they can roll out small ball lineups of Jalen Green, Cam Whitmore, Amen Thompson, Tari Eason, and Jabari Smith. That's like 4 of the 20 best athletes in the league.

Shooting? Well Jabari can shoot lmao.
I think Jalen Green will continue to develop and become a respectable shooter, and Sengun seems to be adding it to his game. I’m a huge fan of Sengun too. Whitmore also exceeded expectations shooting wise at Nova, so he can
be a threat.

But yeah, the versatility all over the court and extreme athleticism is super impressive. Gonna be a very fun team to watch.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I think Jalen Green will continue to develop and become a respectable shooter, and Sengun seems to be adding it to his game. I’m a huge fan of Sengun too. Whitmore also exceeded expectations shooting wise at Nova, so he can
be a threat.

But yeah, the versatility all over the court and extreme athleticism is super impressive. Gonna be a very fun team to watch.

I love Sengun

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
be a threat.

Jalen Green has the tools to be a high level scorer in the league. He’s still super young.

Pretty sure he ended his rookie year dropping like 30 a game.

Reaction Score
I guess Max really impressed in one on one pre draft sessions as I didn't see a first round pick in him. Congrats.

Reaction Score
I think Boston needs defenders especially after losing Smart. Andre would be a great pick here.

Reaction Score
I guess Max really impressed in one on one pre draft sessions as I didn't see a first round pick in him. Congrats.
He guarded Hawkins in our Big East tournament loss to them, right? He was impressive this year, so I’m happy for him. His stock probably increased the most throughout the draft process.

Reaction Score
Celtics trading back to 31, so the dream is still alive, but won't be 1st round if it happens.

Reaction Score
He guarded Hawkins in our Big East tournament loss to them, right? He was impressive this year, so I’m happy for him. His stock probably increased the most throughout the draft process.
Yeah he is a little more like Andre in that he does a lot of stuff besides scoring that goes unnoticed by some fans.

Reaction Score
OMax Prosper surprised me the most. It was widely believed that he would be returning to Marquette and then he decided "what the hell, I will test the draft". He really impressed and got a guaranteed contract. Good for him. He speaks four languages just like Sanogo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom