2023 Fall Camp | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I saw that, i wouldn't call that a nice throw. Glad to see our guy pick it as other teams would as well.

Agree. I read the tweets and it made it sound like a great pass but a better play by Malik.

Watching the video it doesn't look like a good pass. Way underthrown.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Like that OLine. Not worried about Walker's weight. They haven't updated it in two years.

Reaction Score
I always wonder why we as fans care so much. It's not like we are going to change our minds about going to the game based on who he selects and quite often the first game starter is replaced quickly for any number of reasons. Who starts game two is usually a much better indicator of who is starting the rest of the season. Practice performance is not always a good indicator of who performs the best when the lights go on for real.
fair assessment right here

Reaction Score
Not worried about Walker's weight. They haven't updated it in two years.
UConn Roster
2021: 265
2022: 272
2023: 267

If he's good enough to start, I'm not concerned, but it does appear they've been keep it updated

Reaction Score
Given how many 3rd and 4th sringers were mixed into the action today, I'm trying not reading too much into Walker playing with 1s. If he is starter, he will be giving away 30, 40 even 50 pounds to the guy across the LOS from him. A guy like Travis would outweigh him buy 60 pounds.

Reaction Score
Kind of on/off topic but was just going through Massey game estimates for next Saturday and it also shows through 8/31 games. Saw UConn was 34 to 10 dog, thought last time looked was about 16 points. Someone (or lot of someones) is not buying Mora's "reload".
NC State lost to BCU last year so not like they just missed the playoffs. So lose 41-10 there and have almost no relative improvement UConn vs. NCS once adjust for home field. Must agree NCS stopped playing after 3 quarters up 38-3 last year.
Sure hope Massey is waaaaaay wrong, they act like I'm going to win the starting QB battle, 10 points would be quite disappointing. Not saying they can't score 34 points but last year scored over 30 points in only one FBS game, against UConn.

Reaction Score
Kind of on/off topic but was just going through Massey game estimates for next Saturday and it also shows through 8/31 games. Saw UConn was 34 to 10 dog, thought last time looked was about 16 points. Someone (or lot of someones) is not buying Mora's "reload".
NC State lost to BCU last year so not like they just missed the playoffs. So lose 41-10 there and have almost no relative improvement UConn vs. NCS once adjust for home field. Must agree NCS stopped playing after 3 quarters up 38-3 last year.
Sure hope Massey is waaaaaay wrong, they act like I'm going to win the starting QB battle, 10 points would be quite disappointing. Not saying they can't score 34 points but last year scored over 30 points in only one FBS game, against UConn.
NC State QB who played against us last year, who was great, got hurt a few games after us and then during the BC game, their freshman backup QB got hurt and played through it, but it was serious enough where he missed the rest of the season. This year they have a transfer QB that is teaming up with the old offensive coordinator coordinator from Virginia, where he threw for 4,500 yards and scored 40 tds in a season. Comparing the team that lost to BC to the one they are bringing to the rent is not a great comparison.

Reaction Score
BC beat NC State in a game NC State played without their starting QB.

Reaction Score
Line started at 16. Now down to 14.5. People are betting UConn.
I thought Massey was kind of crazy at +24, wonder what their "algorithm" is, it sure doesn't like UConn.

Reaction Score
I thought Massey was kind of crazy at +24, wonder what their "algorithm" is, it sure doesn't like UConn.
Pretty sure Massey leans heavy on historical data but I could be wrong

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom