2023 Fall Camp | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Reaction Score
Thank goodness. This double secret QB stuff was useless. Name a dude let's go!!!!!

The worst I remember is when Bonislawski was hurt and DJ was QB. We were play Pitt and just before the game -- surprise!!! Bonislawski is okay, he will be the QB today!!!!!!!!!! We were shut out Bones put zero points on the board.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness. This double secret QB stuff was useless. Name a dude let's go!!!!!

The worst I remember is when Bonislawski was hurt and DJ was QB. We were play Pitt and just before the game -- surprise!!! Bonislawski is okay, he will be the QB today!!!!!!!!!! We were shut out Bones put zero points on the board.

I always wonder why we as fans care so much. It's not like we are going to change our minds about going to the game based on who he selects and quite often the first game starter is replaced quickly for any number of reasons. Who starts game two is usually a much better indicator of who is starting the rest of the season. Practice performance is not always a good indicator of who performs the best when the lights go on for real.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom