2016 Summer Camp | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2016 Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

>>"Didn't make any sense to keep him at QB, so many jobs he could do for team-instead of wait on sidelines after 2 or 3 guys have a prob" BD

"Get him in a spot for him to be an impact player where we believe there won't be a drop off" Diaco on move of Davis to F/TE

"Get him in a spot for him to be an impact player where we believe there won't be a drop off" Diaco on move of Davis to F/TE

Shift for Davis took place prior to the start of camp & he agreed it made sense "I'd be the water boy for these guys for it helped the team"<<

And on top of all that this confirms to me they really like Donovan Williams. I'm interested in hearing anything about how he is looking in camp.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Moving Davis to TE is a good move. Kid is athletic. We need that. His size and speed could cause some serious match up issues for the opposing D.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Reading some of the tweets and Blogs from newspaper writers is like seeing an adult film star without makeup. Scary what unfiltered and unedited looks like.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Love Stapleton. Carrezola got the early love, but Cam had his moments, especially later in the season. I expect both these guys to become much more consistent this year and that will translate into greater productivity. The bottom line is that both are playmakers on D.
I'm not sure about the productivity or effectiveness of the Hybrid position. They are both playmakers. Saw Carrezola I thought too many times out in the flats guarding a space not rushing the passer and a 3 man rush but that's the nature of the position. Anybody else have thoughts on this?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'm not sure about the productivity or effectiveness of the Hybrid position. They are both playmakers. Saw Carrezola I thought too many times out in the flats guarding a space not rushing the passer and a 3 man rush but that's the nature of the position. Anybody else have thoughts on this?
They both look like DE's to me. I agree, this is why Diaco mentioned gave a caveat to them being on the field together. That said, nothing wrong with a little 4/3 and they'd fit right in together on the goalline.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Inky Johnson (@InkyJohnson)
8/10/16, 9:06 PM
It was a true honor to share with the Football team @UConnFootball tonight. pic.twitter.com/ykd74oCOK6

Andru Creighton (@acreight)
8/10/16, 9:18 PM
Incredible message and powerful story. Thank you @InkyJohnson for spending your evening talking w/ @UConnFootball #GoHuskies #TrainingCamp

Who is Inky Johnson?

If you like this kind of stuff like I do, spend 10 minutes watching Inky on youtube. He is most certainly a RKG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVq5lc6sVVo

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Levenberry (#12) looks huge compared to the rest in that pic.
12029151.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99