2014 Recruiting Thread | Page 29 | The Boneyard

2014 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Per Rivals, Fuchs committed or recommitted, or committed again this week. I posted it here as they are a family that has been willing to share information wioth us and they may want to confirm, reconfirm, confirm again!

Reaction Score
Anyone know the status of Vazzano, the St. Joseph's QB? Everyone I talk to says he's a late bloomer. Has size, arm strength & maturity.

Reaction Score
Anyone know the status of Vazzano, the St. Joseph's QB? Everyone I talk to says he's a late bloomer. Has size, arm strength & maturity.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1744761/highlights/40273373

This year stat comparison to UConn '14 Commit Logan Marchi
http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...hlete2id=08c9fe49-e528-42d0-aba6-f82c4cd96202

Saw him play against ND-WH. Nice field presence. Haven't seen him pop on Rivals/Scout/247 yet (not sure why because he has the measurables).

Reaction Score
Per Dez, a ton of visitors coming up on Sat.

Here’s a list of who is visiting this weekend. The visits are all unofficial.

The only one visiting and coming in the 2014 class is committed recruit Jordan Fuchs, a tight end.from New York prepping at Milford Academy.

The following are in the Class of 2015…
Evan Adams,OT Norwalk, Nick Andreas, QB Danvers (High), MA; James Bartleson, DE Triton Regional, NJ; Jimmy Becker, OC, Colonia, NJ; Nick Bonnett, DT Don Bosco, NJ; Kenny Carter, DT, Plainfield, NJ, Daniel Clifford, OT, Hoboken, NJ; Julian Dunn, WR, Newtown, CT; Carl Garnes, CB, Camden Catholic, NJ; Mike Gies, WR, Hopewell Valley Central, NJ; Collin McAllister. DT, Chichester, PA; Alejandro Oregon, LB, Abraham Lincoln, NY; Dan Peltack, OT, Immaculata, NJ; Sam Pierce, DT, New Brunswick, NJ; Robert Rider, OG, Greencastle Antrim, PA; Cory Walsh, FB, Daniel Hand, CT; Drew Wiley, FS, Hopewell Valley Central, NJ.

Reaction Score
Just an FYI, ESPN Boston had 4 writers give their midseason Mass. all state football team. All 4 writers had Leicester's Roderick on their all defensive team. Three of the four writers had him as defensive POY.

Reaction Score
Just an FYI, ESPN Boston had 4 writers give their midseason Mass. all state football team. All 4 writers had Leicester's Roderick on their all defensive team. Three of the four writers had him as defensive POY.

Need to stay on him so he doesn't get poached during this transition.

Reaction Score
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1744761/highlights/40273373

This year stat comparison to UConn '14 Commit Logan Marchi
http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...hlete2id=08c9fe49-e528-42d0-aba6-f82c4cd96202

Saw him play against ND-WH. Nice field presence. Haven't seen him pop on Rivals/Scout/247 yet (not sure why because he has the measurables).
I mentioned him last year. I like the kid. Great size, big arm, good pocket presence, and can run a little. Not sure why more schools aren't on him. I believe he's a very good baseball player, as well. But don't quote me on that.

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller
9:07am via TweetDeck
#UConn commit Jordan Fuchs is back at Milford Academy Post original url/176phPY

Guess we'll see come January.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I hope Jordan comes to UConn. UConn remains a great opportunity to play two sports.

Both Summers and Wright seem to be having a great season at Milford. Summers has 6 interceptions per Fuller and Wright has been elevated to an "87" rating by 247 making him our highest rated prospect on their site.

Somewhat off tangent, I hope the program is able to scoop up one or two JUCO lineman. We need to go into next season with options; true freshman vs JUCOs vs the current development projects already here.

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller 12:57pm via TweetDeck
#UConn commit Alec Bloom had five catches for 135 yards to keep his Ligonier Valley team undefeated Post original url/1fQNrl3

Gotta keep fighting to keep him in fold but PSU chasing hard w/ new found schollies.

Now Pitt appears to be trying to poach as well (not unexpected with coaching change):

JimHammett
5:58pm via Twitter for iPhone
Pitt /recruiting fans. I'll be covering the Ligonier-Homer Center game tonight. Ligonier features UConn commit/Pitt target Alec Bloom

Reaction Score
The mantra "you can play right away" has never been more true. Hopefully the recruits realize this. Especially at TE

Reaction Score
“@SuffieldHoops: @BMcAllister_3 had a video game-like game 5 TD's and over 300 all-purpose yards! Ladies and gentlemen, please call the man Run BMC!”

Brice McAllister vs. Cheshire Academy today.

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller
4:51pm via TweetDeck
Arkeel Newsome not only #UConn commit with big game last week as McAllister had 5 TDs, Bloom 3 TD catches, Marchi 5 TD passes

Reaction Score
TodderickHunt 5:27pm via Twitter for Android
Hunterdon Cen. (N.J.) LB/RB Jason Cabinda picked ↑ his 1st FBS offer from #UConn, & coach Wilson from #Rutgers visited 2day. He'll B @ camp.

He is a 6-1 210 lbs LB/RB. As a junior Cabinda ran for over 1,400 yards and 21 touchdowns.

Other than UConn, he has offers from Monmouth, Lehigh, Holy Cross and Fordham. primary recruiter appears to be GDL.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1304878/#highlights/42031380 (you have to at least watch the hurdle in the first set of plays)

JB also has a story up on Jason on TOS.

@NEsports_ NJ LB Jason Cabinda will choose between Boston College, Syracuse, and Temple July 1st. Other offers include Maryland, Navy, and UConn

Committed to Syracuse...

"I knew Syracuse was going to be my choice as soon as I visited. I just knew it because it was exactly what I expected it to be. The visit was basically just confirmation."

PSU busy trying to fill those reinstated scholarships = flipped a Cuse LB Commit last night. UConn was his first offer.

BWISnyder
BREAKING: I can confirm that LB Jason Cabinda committed to #PennState last night.

Reaction Score
Was premature the first time. That's my bad. Still hopefull a head coach can be secured before December the 10th Uconn is stil a great academic institution. And has a great campus

Reaction Score
Was premature the first time. That's my bad. Still hopefull a head coach can be secured before December the 10th Uconn is stil a great academic institution. And has a great campus
Let Jordan know UConn fans feel he can be a huge part of the turnaround. Too bad it didn't happen under coach P,

Reaction Score
Former East Longmeadow football star Brice McAllister of Suffield Academy still committed to UConn, but opens up recruiting following coaching change

http://highschoolsports.masslive.co...er/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

>>McAllister, a senior running back and safety at Suffield, is verbally committed to play next year at the University of Connecticut. After Huskies coach Paul Pasqualoni was fired Sept. 30, however, McAllister decided to re-open up his recruitment and consider other options.

“It doesn’t really change my mind, but I’m still open to being recruited just in case they bring in a new coaching staff,” McAllister said. “I talked to the (interim) coach, T.J. Weist, and the running backs coach (Kermit Buggs). They still want me – they feel I could do really well in the offense.”

McAllister has not scheduled any visits, but he has received interest from the Ivy League schools – Pennsylvania and Harvard, in particular – as well as Boston College. The Eagles are recruiting him as a safety, though, and McAllister prefers to play running back."<<

Jinxed it by posting his YTD Highlights earlier today here

Reaction Score
RivalsFriedman
Per an email from Jordan Fuch's father, Jordan has decommited from #UConn for the second time.
RivalsFriedman
Jordan Fuchs will be eligible in January
From JB @ TOS:

>>Now that he is officially back on the market, Fuchs mentioned a few schools that have begun to show more interest. "Well right now I have an offer from Rutgers and interest shown by Miami, Syracuse and USC," he said.
Fuchs, who can enroll at a school in January, will visit Syracuse tomorrow to get a closer look at the Orange.<<

>>With an offer from Rutgers and a visit to Syracuse tomorrow, is Fuchs still considering the Huskies. "They are still under consideration," he said. "There's a lot of uncertainty with who the head coach will be and he could bring in an entirely new staff. They are having problems at the quarterback position too, so it's questionable.<<

Ha - like Rutgers doesn't have QB issues? ;)

Reaction Score
From JB @ TOS:

>>Now that he is officially back on the market, Fuchs mentioned a few schools that have begun to show more interest. "Well right now I have an offer from Rutgers and interest shown by Miami, Syracuse and USC," he said.
Fuchs, who can enroll at a school in January, will visit Syracuse tomorrow to get a closer look at the Orange.<<

>>With an offer from Rutgers and a visit to Syracuse tomorrow, is Fuchs still considering the Huskies. "They are still under consideration," he said. "There's a lot of uncertainty with who the head coach will be and he could bring in an entirely new staff. They are having problems at the quarterback position too, so it's questionable.<<

Ha - like Rutgers doesn't have QB issues? ;)

The good part is there are only 6 more weeks of uncertainty left. :confused: Unless of course Warde decides to scratch a Nutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom