2014 Huskies -What is the question that you are most curious about? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2014 Huskies -What is the question that you are most curious about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Almost anyone who has ever seen Red Zone instantly gets how awesome it is. I'd rather stay home with an ipad and Red Zone than go to any NFL game. If I go to an NFL game it's for the tailgate/social experience.
NFL games are so ridiculously expensive. I'd love to go to one a year but it's just not feasible. RedZone is by far, the best thing. It sometimes drives me crazy when they stay on a game that I don't care about for too long but usually it's great. My Sundays for my wife and I are on the couch, watching redzone and our fantasy teams. We're working on getting our little ones in on it (2 and one month is still a struggle to get them to understand! :D)

That being said, UConn football is a great outlet and I love being able to tailgate and see games for a decent price. Hopefully when my little ones get older we'll go back to getting season tix. For now, it's one game a season for the wife and I. Can't wait to be able to get my kids involved and loving the football game day experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom