2013 Recruiting Thread | Page 31 | The Boneyard

2013 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to mention that one of the sites is reporting that UConn has now offered juco Will Dancy, a Left OTackle from Thatcher Arizona. Not sure how valid this is, but I thought I would pass it on anyways since we know that Staff is actively looking at some Juco LOT’s…

Eastern Arizona Community College. 6-4 300lbs.
http://www.eac.edu/Campus_Life/Athletics/Profile.asp?Team=football&RosterAutoID=1426
2012 All-ACCAC Football team

Did one post grad year @ Hargrave Military Academy before heading west.

Wonder who we have working the West Coast JUCO circuit? This is not the first we've been chasing out west.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Dan,

ToS has us chassing after Darren Parker, a 6'1" CB from Miami. Apparently he is high on us and MN.

Reaction Score
HFD, I also like Parker, but I believe Staff at this point is really interested in the safety from Calvert Hall – Kennedy Frazier, not that Parker isn’t also in play... another big question is, will Jamar Summers be a WR or a CB??

pj

Reaction Score
from the wtf dept, wvu still doesn't have enough rb recruits i guess, they get a rb fromwhitmers cc. thats what rb # 6 or so this class? chesus

They believe they don't need defense in the Big 12. Just running and short passes.

Reaction Score
They believe they don't need defense in the Big 12. Just running and short passes.

How's that working for them by the way? Funny how I don't see TDH recently telling me that as long as you're throwing the ball well you're fine.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I would love for us to pick up two players out of the Finnin-Odogwu-Wright-Dunham offensive line recruiting. One would be good, but two would be huge...

Reaction Score
HFD, in case you missed them there were 2 announcements early in the week, both OL – Dorian Johnson to Pittsburgh and Shawn Curtis to Iowa or Iowa St (I forget which)….

Reaction Score
here is some tape on rb fedrick who is on our radar

also some 1 tell me why we have not offered jayrd jones smith. smh

I've watched 3 of Jerrickson's games this year, as my brother in-law is a coach at Choate. Kid is a player. He runs like a bull, constantly breaking tackles. Love the athleticism. Definitely fit for the mold of the bigger back we are looking for. An under the radar type, so I assume sites are going to grade him out lower than he deserves.

Reaction Score
It looks like we are no longer in the hunt for LOT Matt Finnin, as he is not listing us in his top 5 as of today, and it seems that he has also cancelled his visit….

Reaction Score
It looks like we are no longer in the hunt for LOT Matt Finnin, as he is not listing us in his top 5 as of today, and it seems that he has also cancelled his visit….

That one sucks! JUCO OL - had a great year and got love from "big boys".

Reaction Score
Irvin-Sills decommitted from auburn. I doubt we have a shot, seeing as all of his interest has been in the SEC and West Virginia. Who knows, we do have Bradley. Maybe Bradley can spread some rumors.....UConn to the SEC, jump on board!*

*this was a joke. Do not start a new thread, unless you respect my opinion as much as you respect Bladschaun (?).

Reaction Score
quote="HuskyfanDan, post: 403590, member: 45"]here is some tape on rb fedrick who is on our radar

also some 1 tell me why we have not offered jayrd jones smith. smh[/quote]

Jayrd Jones-Smith-West Catholic-6’7” 295 lbs.- Jones-Smith was dominated last season. He has long arms and a great center of gravity. Tremendous run-blocker, he plays to the whistle. He can be known as “Pancaker-Supreme.” Somewhat rough around the edges when it comes to pass-blocking. He is considering many D-I schools, but favorites seem to be: Arizona, NC State, Pitt and Temple

Maybe if he was dominating instead of dominated? lol

Watched Fedricks film - don't know who the competition was but he was carrying the mail. Could use a guy like that.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
coggins will be at the rent this weekend

hearing ivy for fedrick

montgomery to bc this week

temple sniffing around milford again

will update the chart some time soon in prep for a big weekend. bummer about finnin

with the purdue coach being fired:
-i had jeune as a lean to purdue, wonder if he likes uconn more now
-camara had only a purdue offer, wonder whats up with him now. been quiet lately.

-trent not visiting and take off chart. solid ist
-we did offer rubalcava, i know i posted about him a couple pages ago expecting a offer fromt twtter. he is now visiting this week.

new name to watch from nj i think-aj otranto

ATL Sports Academy @ASASpartans
2 Spartan football players offered scholarships to UCONN today.

-i got no names^. any 1?

Reaction Score
HFD, per ‘247’, Wendall Dunn (olb) has committed to UCF…

Reaction Score
HFD, per ‘247’, Wendall Dunn (olb) has committed to UCF…
not surprised... all the stuff I read on him made me think "he's not leaving Florida"... wish him well there...

Reaction Score
ATL Sports Academy @ASASpartans
2 Spartan football players offered scholarships to UCONN today.

-i got no names^. any 1?

SOFT verbal Purdue DT commit Razahn Howard is one... He was supposed to be visiting this weekend but that's not going to happen... I HOPE the other kid is either WR Deontay McManus (originally committed to WVU last yr but didn't qualify so went here this season... we'd be recruiting him pretty hard last yr ) or OLB/DE Sam Lebbie (was another WVU commit last yr but ended up at ASA as well.. was being recruited by Purdue b4 their coach got canned )

Reaction Score
Saw this on Twitter:

Manchester HC, Marco Pizzoferrato, says LB/QB Marquis Little who's verbally committed to BC has received an offer from Michigan.

Reaction Score
Saw this on Twitter:

Manchester HC, Marco Pizzoferrato, says LB/QB Marquis Little who's verbally committed to BC has received an offer from Michigan.

Wow that's a huge offer especially for a manchester kid. I believe it's true from knowing coach pitz for 7 yrs he doesn't like to Stop people.

Reaction Score
Little seems to be a backup plan for Michigan. They nearly filled their class in late June, and they only have room for like 2 more kids. If they strike out on the top players left on their board they may move on to Little.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It might have been mentioned elsewhere, but it sounds like Rubalcava (OL) enjoyed his visit to UConn. That's a very good sign. I don't know much about him, but I like the fact that he's bigger and a JUCO, which normally means that he is closer to being "game ready" if he chooses UConn. Anyone with more info on him or his current status is definitely appreciated. I've always felt that the game is won or lost in the trenches...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/connecticut/football/recruiting/player-Sean-Rubalcava-138082

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom