Zegarowski is back for Creighton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Zegarowski is back for Creighton

Reaction Score
Relax, A** beat, this is not that deep lmao...your funny.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Creighton sucks. They may beat us again because we don’t have Bouk or a true PG, but they aren’t very good. Anyone’s game, but we are offensively challenged even with Bouk, so I’m not confident.

We have a roster that is going to win some and lose some with no predictability. As we add more 4* pieces next season and beyond we will coalesce into a title contender. God I wish we had AG right now. Anyone that doesn’t has his head buried in the sand.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
God I wish we had AG right now. Anyone that doesn’t has his head buried in the sand.
I loved the kid, but if he was here we wouldn’t have Cole, and at the end of the day that’s about a wash in terms of what they each give us. Definitely hoped for more from AG but the injury limited him to essentially what we have in Cole. I think AG is a better defender and handler, but not by enough to make a difference on this team.

Reaction Score
I loved the kid, but if he was here we wouldn’t have Cole, and at the end of the day that’s about a wash in terms of what they each give us. Definitely hoped for more from AG but the injury limited him to essentially what we have in Cole. I think AG is a better defender and handler, but not by enough to make a difference on this team.

Nah. AG is much more of a quality PG than anything we have. I like Cole and he’s a pretty good player, but we don’t have a lead PG. AG has grown into a quality point guard and Wichita is reaping the benefits.

Reaction Score

I agree with most of what you say and agree with Hoophound as well. One thing I know for sure is Posh would’ve had a much tougher time getting to the hole vs AG. The rest is similar and he’s not here so we need to hope Cole keeps getting better as the lead guard.

Reaction Score
Nah. AG is much more of a quality PG than anything we have. I like Cole and he’s a pretty good player, but we don’t have a lead PG. AG has grown into a quality point guard and Wichita is reaping the benefits.
AG is shooting 32% from the field and 24% from 3. He also has a 3/2 assist to turnover ratio. If you consider that a quality point guard, then yikes.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I liked AG but his ppg and assists are not better than Coles either, but close.
AG is shooting 32% from the field and 24% from 3. He also has a 3/2 assist to turnover ratio. If you consider that a quality point guard, then yikes.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
If Providence can win in Omaha so can we. I am feeling pretty good about Saturday. Our boys will be ready.

Reaction Score
AG is gone let's move on. He is no better than what we have now!

Reaction Score
PC vs Creighton since realignment. I feel confident everytime PC plays Creighton, but the crazy thing is I don't feel the same about the rest of the BE teams.....maybe DePaul.
L 81-68 @Prov
W 88-73 vs. Prov
L 65-68 NYC
L 65-53 @Prov
L 74-65 vs. Prov
L 50-48 vs. Prov
L 70-66 @Prov
W 78-64 @Prov
L 68-66 vs. Prov
W 83-64 vs. Prov
L 85-71 @Prov
L 72-68 NYC
L 79-68 @Prov
W 76-70 vs. Prov
W 78-74 vs. Prov
L 73-56 @Prov
W 67-65 @Prov
L 74-70 vs. Prov

Reaction Score
“Creighton, they’re a really good team, but they didn’t really have the size in there. So we utilized it.”
PC’s Watson tonight.

Reaction Score
“Creighton, they’re a really good team, but they didn’t really have the size in there. So we utilized it.”
PC’s Watson tonight.
That doesn’t make sense though - when another team doesn’t have size you need to immediately pull your best players in favor of 4 guards. PC got lucky they obviously don’t know what they’re doing

Reaction Score
Great so if Creighton loses to us, both teams are ranked in the low 20's?

Reaction Score
like pulling Sanago when he killing St John's..... Cooley knows exactly how to play Creighton. Everytime we play Creighton, PC plays their game, no x's and o's needed. PC dictates tempo and bullies them and they can't match it. Got lucky.....funny
nothing like a PC fan high off a win.

Reaction Score
PC should be 2-0 vs Creighton. I posted time and time again that Creighton in my Dennis Green voice "They are who we thought they were" can be beat. That Tyshon Alexander loss was crucial. They are too finesse and Providence always plays bully ball with them. If PC plays Creighton 10 times I feel they would beat them 7/10, they never match PC toughness.....PC plays them in MSG.....PC advances easy.
You guys were still a lucky banked in three from David Duke from possibly losing.

Reaction Score
Christopher Reeve Meme GIF
like pulling Sanago when he killing St John's..... Cooley knows exactly how to play Creighton. Everytime we play Creighton, PC plays their game, no x's and o's needed. PC dictates tempo and bullies them and they can't match it. Got lucky.....funny

Reaction Score

He is being asked to do much more at Wichita than he would have to here. He could play within the flow of the game and pick his spots. He could also create opportunity for others with penetration.

How about this? He’s an actual point guard, rather than an off guard like we have. I’m not arguing that he’s a great player. I just don’t understand why we ran off a pg when it turns out we didn’t have another one on the roster.

I believed Cole would be a good scoring pg. I was wrong. Now, I wonder how someone watching him play everyday didn’t figure out that he isn’t a pg. I don’t want to be negative, so I’ll drop it, but it seems like AG should have remained on our roster for his perimeter D and his ability to run a fast break and get in the lane. He’d likely shoot better here too, as we get plenty of wide open shots, we just miss them.

Reaction Score
Starting to think the last Crieghton game wasn’t as “good” of a loss as we thought it was at the time
It has always been a terrible loss. We blew the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom