Zags reports Drummond will return for sophomore year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Zags reports Drummond will return for sophomore year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm going to put you in charge of Kool Aide sales.

And I'll put you in charge of the paprazzi seeing that you have a tendency to blow things way out of proportion.

Reaction Score
I love the fact that our players go really high in the draft, but going as lottery picks then ending up in the D-League in a year or two is a bad route to take. I would pitch this to AD (not saying that he will end up following this course) if I was JC and tell him that he needs to come back and develop when he can because the NBA is the best of the best, and a dog eat dog setting. AD has a lot to improve on but his raw athletic ability in extremely rare. GM's are drooling over him now, see what happens if he comes back for another year and developed under JC. #WishIwasunbiased

Reaction Score
I'm going to put you in charge of Kool Aide sales.
And I'll put you in charge of the paprazzi seeing that you have a tendency to blow things way out of proportion.
Dude. I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you're in charge of Kool-Aide sales, so you don't get to make those kind of managerial decisions.

Reaction Score
For what it is worth he has said that he values "just being a kid for a while". He knows he is going to the NBA and he knows he is going to make millions- but it seems his family would like to give him some time that he will never be able to get back if he leaves. I can see him staying for that reason alone- but we will not know anything till the end of the year.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Dude. I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you're in charge of Kool-Aide sales, so you don't get to make those kind of managerial decisions.
LOL

Reaction Score

As if you couldn't be any more douchey.

Reaction Score
Now...if Drummond continued nights like this for the rest of the year, then obviously he has to go!

Reaction Score
if AD comes out this year he should be the #1 pick and if hes not there will be a gm or two who will regret it a decade from now. this guy is going to be the next big superstar in the league. i believe he will be back next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom