Zac Boyer and John Silver just launched a UConn newsletter | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Zac Boyer and John Silver just launched a UConn newsletter

Reaction Score
Good stuff John. I appreciate having a rundown short and to the point, so I don't have to wade through 10 articles to get a quick overview. I'd rather spend my time on here discussing the state of affairs.

Especially appreciate the blurbs on the women's team, as navigating their board for nuggets is a bit of a nightmare.

Question: Any chance you are going to put the updates on the website and keep a running archive in the future? RSS and simply checking a webpage are more my speed.

Cheers.

Yes we will have that. Just some tech difficulties with html right. Now. You gotta remember our plan is email first, website second. So everything we are doing Has to be geared toward emails.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hey all. Thank you so much for the kind words I have received.

First edition went out today. If you didn’t get it, let me know. Email me and I will yell at Mailchimp. john@uconndaily.com.

Also, spread the word if you enjoy it. We might get one of those referral programs setup if I can figure out the tech side.

Hope you enjoy.

Got it! It will be my evening reading along with a glass of Scotch.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes we will have that. Just some tech difficulties with html right. Now. You gotta remember our plan is email first, website second. So everything we are doing Has to be geared toward emails.

NP thanks for the response. Keep up the good work.

Reaction Score
I read the first newsletter on the can after work. Perfect update in terms of length / time of toilet use. Well done.

Reaction Score
Hey all. Thank you so much for the kind words I have received.

First edition went out today. If you didn’t get it, let me know. Email me and I will yell at Mailchimp. john@uconndaily.com.

Also, spread the word if you enjoy it. We might get one of those referral programs setup if I can figure out the tech side.

Hope you enjoy.
Please keep it coming.

Reaction Score
Hey Guys. 5 straight days here. What do you guys think of amount of emails and trying to have everything?

Reaction Score
Great newsletter!
I would love a section about “this day in Uconn basketball news 1990 “ for example.
Uconn nostalgia brings back memories of listening to games on the radio late on a school night.

Reaction Score
Great newsletter!
I would love a section about “this day in Uconn basketball news 1990 “ for example.
Uconn nostalgia brings back memories of listening to games on the radio late on a school night.

Hmm. Nice idea. I'll see if we can work that in somehow. There gotta be someone who knows everything.

Reaction Score
Hmm. Nice idea. I'll see if we can work that in somehow. There gotta be someone who knows everything.
Did you publish yesterday or today? I didn't get them if so. Really enjoying. Great work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom