YTTV | Page 4 | The Boneyard

YTTV

Reaction Score
How do I find if my refund is credited?
I see this in my settings, guessing you'll have to wait until you're actually billed and look at the statement to see if they actually bill less

DF5665D4-95CE-4805-A390-D9A5E1006F50.jpeg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
As a personal experiment, I'm wondering how long it will be before something is on that I will really miss. Besides Jeopardy, that is.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Have to agree with @KembaStepback, it shouldn't last long but at the same time just cancelled YT TV and signed up with HULU Live TV, from previous account I had with them...and with a 7 trial offer. If YT TV and Disney kiss and make up within this coming week will cancel HULU TV.

On cancelling YT TV asked for reason of cancelling, first question was whether the missing Disney channels. I proceeded to click on that radio button as reason.

For me it's all about the ESPN channels, similar reason I did not go with FUBO TV up until they finally added the ESPN channels. I can't see YT TV holding out too long without the ESPN's family of channels.

I care less and less about ESPN mostly due to Big East basketball being on Fox and football on CBSSN.

Oddly enough this is one of the worst sports programming weekends for ESPN. Is there anything worth watching that you would feel the need to complain about not having access to???

Reaction Score
Is the $15 discount pro-rated for your current subscription? Mine doesn't end until Dec. 26th. Also, a couple of our games are on CBSSN and CBS so not all fox. I would have sling blue with sports package if everything was just on Fox channels. I only watch ESPN for the UCONN games last month. I never watch college football and Pro football I'm fine watching that when possible as I only like seeing the Pats and Bucs games.

Reaction Score
I care less and less about ESPN mostly due to Big East basketball being on Fox and football on CBSSN.

Oddly enough this is one of the worst sports programming weekends for ESPN. Is there anything worth watching that you would feel the need to complain about not having access to???
I'm a UConn Women's Basketball fan primarily. This Sunday is UConn vs Louisville on ESPN. For a women's basketball fan it's nothing but ESPN for NCAA Tournament.

Reaction Score
Not missing the espn Disney channels at this point. We have Premier League and plenty of college basketball. Don’t care about college football bowls at all. I’m cool with the $15 less for now.

Reaction Score
Just did the free trail on Fubo. Disappointing. Picture is poor compared to YTTV or the Fox App for FOX, FS1 & FS2.
How about Hulu? @Kathy recommends it.
Do you currently have both YTTV and Fubo so you can switch back and forth and see apples to apples? Thanks for posting. I’ll be dropping YTTV.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hulu live looks good, but they put a cap on how many people can use it at one time unless you pay a premium. Kind of annoying.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I’ve been following this and the cord cutting thread for some time. Just going to throw this out for comparison.

I have FIOS bundle with 50/50 that’s actually 80+/80+, but since I’m really not streaming shows very often the speed is fine. $165 a month, but I’m not on contract so I could probably get something a little cheaper without jumping through hoops. I rarely have outages or issues. I get many streaming apps through Verizon free and can use those and my DVR on the go. I could switch from multi room DVR to single and save at least $10 but I keep it because it’s convenient. Customer service is fine, no issues.

Reaction Score
Hulu live looks good, but they put a cap on how many people can use it at one time unless you pay a premium. Kind of annoying.
But unlimited screens is only 9.99/month - still cheaper than cable.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
But unlimited screens is only 9.99/month - still cheaper than cable.
Yep but pricier than YTTV was. Haven’t looked at FUBU yet.

Reaction Score
I just like YTTV because I split it with my parents and we use our separate google accounts to have separate profiles. So for my account sports always pop right up along with my wife’s hallmark Christmas movies, and my parents’ Fox News BS doesn’t affect my viewing preferences. And we can do it all from separate houses. I’ll probably wait it out a little while to see if this gets straightened out.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Question for some of you. We've been looking into cutting the cord for the past few months but decided to wait until after the football season because Redzone is cheaper on cable (one time flat fee vs monthly fee). We decided to wait until after the regular season was over.

Anyway.....they just installed Frontier fiberoptics and it is dirt cheap and they have some good deals going on right now to persuade people to switch over. Can't get GoNetspeed as they don't go underground. I've heard nightmares about Frontier and their customer service and overall service. Anyone know more or switched to Frontier Fiber? It's rather new around here but I'm ready to kiss Cox goodbye.

Reaction Score
Youtube is not going to win this. They are not only losing customers but those customers are going to the very competitor that they are up against.

And as always, the fans lose.

Disney/ESPN sucks.

Disney is heavily invested in Hulu Live. There’s the stench of bad-faith on their part, and perhaps the whiff of an antitrust suit is in the works? ¯\(ツ)

Reaction Score
How about Hulu? @Kathy recommends it.
Do you currently have both YTTV and Fubo so you can switch back and forth and see apples to apples? Thanks for posting. I’ll be dropping YTTV.
I did this afternoon. YTTV is much better picture. I got my neighbors log in for the ESPN App.

Reaction Score
Question for some of you. We've been looking into cutting the cord for the past few months but decided to wait until after the football season because Redzone is cheaper on cable (one time flat fee vs monthly fee). We decided to wait until after the regular season was over.

Anyway.....they just installed Frontier fiberoptics and it is dirt cheap and they have some good deals going on right now to persuade people to switch over. Can't get GoNetspeed as they don't go underground. I've heard nightmares about Frontier and their customer service and overall service. Anyone know more or switched to Frontier Fiber? It's rather new around here but I'm ready to kiss Cox goodbye.
I have frontier fiber optic and no complaints. Wanted xfinity fiber optic but they wouldn’t install in the brand new apartment/condo building until every unit was rented. That cost them about 80 customers. Idiots

I think I’m paying $60/month

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom