FIU - W
Ball State - W
BC - L
UMass - W
Liberty - W
Army - W

8-4

Reaction Score

These guys have Utah St and Liberty as 84 and 82…..thought someone recently saw Utah St as #24

USU - w
CCSU - w
Cuse - w
Michigan - l
NC State - l
Fresno - l
FIU - w
Ball State - w
BC - l
UMass - w
Liberty - w
Army - l

I will go 7-5….not sure why so many have us losing to Liberty when their QB last year who was made them a really good team last year was drafted in the first round I think and is gone….and they are #82 based on this ranking…..

Reaction Score
3-9

Central
FIU
UMass

Close with Cuse and Ball St. Might be able to pull them out. If UConn managed to beat Cause, barbers is fired.

Reaction Score
Everything else aside, unless we lose half the team during the CCSU game I don't see how it would be possible to beat Utah St on the road (at significant altitude) and lose at home to Cuse.

I don’t think we win against Utah State but it’s a lower altitude than Denver. It’s really not that big of a deal.

Reaction Score
6. Edsall could have won 4 vs. This schedule. PP could gave won 3.

You’re smoking crack.

Name the teams we will beat. We literally could have lost to Division 2 teams last year. Pump the brakes.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don’t think we win against Utah State but it’s a lower altitude than Denver. It’s really not that big of a deal.
4,500 ft of elevation is pretty significant. I doubt that we have the budget to send the team there ten days on advance to acclimate.

Reaction Score
A wise person once said. Nobody ever lost money betting against the Boneyard.

Reaction Score

These guys have Utah St and Liberty as 84 and 82…..thought someone recently saw Utah St as #24

USU - w
CCSU - w
Cuse - w
Michigan - l
NC State - l
Fresno - l
FIU - w
Ball State - w
BC - l
UMass - w
Liberty - w
Army - l

I will go 7-5….not sure why so many have us losing to Liberty when their QB last year who was made them a really good team last year was drafted in the first round I think and is gone….and they are #82 based on this ranking…..
So many people are taking Liberty because using this (and the gap in cbs sports and others that are equivalent) they are 82 and we are 131. Even if it is not even that broad a spread, they are still considered to be significantly better than us. I have no idea how many we’ll win, but 82 is better than 131 when making picks.

Reaction Score
So many people are taking Liberty because using this (and the gap in cbs sports and others that are equivalent) they are 82 and we are 131. Even if it is not even that broad a spread, they are still considered to be significantly better than us. I have no idea how many we’ll win, but 82 is better than 131 when making picks.

We will be improved but to win 5-6 games you’d need to flip over the entire roster.

I think 3 wins. With a shot to really embarrass someone and get someone else’s coach fired.

Reaction Score
If we had an offensive coordinator who had ever been one before and actually had experience calling games last year, we probably would have had 4 or 5 wins with that talent last year. Assuming our coaching is vastly upgraded, our roster also is, and the schedule around the same or possibly a bit harder, but not really that different, then I would see no reason not to be in the same ballpark (4 or 5 wins) at least, with more competitive games against the harder teams.

Reaction Score
Being positive and looking at 6-6, may be 5-7 with loss to Cuse, either way anything g over 4 is a huge improvement! Have to give this staff a little time. Getting great transfers, but a lot are only one year rentals. I just hope coach stays a while!

USU - L
CCSU - W
Cuse - W
Michigan - L
NC State - L
Fresno - L
FIU - W
Ball State - W
BC - L
UMass - W
Liberty - W
Army - L

Reaction Score
I think 3 wins, but hope for better. I am hoping for a competitive team that is not blown out in the losses. I just think the schedule is tough with a new staff and lots of new faces on the roster. And, we don't know who the QB is yet and we have not seen how well he can play. Next year should be a lot better.

Reaction Score

USU - w
CCSU - w
Cuse - w
Michigan - l
NC State - l
Fresno - l
FIU - w
Ball State - w
BC - l
UMass - w
Liberty - w
Army - l

They are a 28 point underdog to Utah State. Trust the guys that make the lines over some clowns rankings.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
6. Edsall could have won 4 vs. This schedule. PP could gave won 3.

Why are you rooting for anything less? If we assume Mora recruited actual D1 football players from the portal and Edsall's last class was actually worth a damn. If we also assume Mora hired competent coaches and that the players actually listened to them this offseason, then why the hell can't we be a little optimistic that we can squeak out victories against...

CCSU
Cuse, at home, with its coach on the hot seat. Thought this is my stretch call being so early.
F-I--U
Ball State
UMass at home
Army in the last game of the year after Mora has had an entire season to prepare.

While it's highly likely we won;t win all of these games, to write off any them, you might as well stop being a fan.

Having the chance to win 6 with 2 left would be a successful first year and I wouldn't bet on not getting number 6 at that point. Having less than 4 going into the last home game vs Liberty should be considered a failure. I don't care about moral victories any longer.

Right where I thought we should be.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Right where I thought we should be.
more than a few here had us at fair to middlin in their guesses. 4,5,6 wins were not so scarce.
on Tuesday next, i expect you to be in a nuthouse, right where i thought u should be, but we can't talk much aboot that here, as it's inappropriate for the forum.
on the udder hand, we can read this!
'5-7? 7-5? honestly don't know, but it feels like bowl possibility talk will last past the time when a jack-o-lantern becomes a victim of pumpkin baseball.'
bowl talk in november, can't seem to find that in ur schpiel.

that weyuo poster had the best one. thoughtful, precise, on the mark.

ur tagline 'your stupidity is ruining my country,' is highly insulting and offensive. see ya tuesday!

Reaction Score
AF1DD23A-56A4-41CA-821E-CDC8F6B67B87.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom