OT: - Your house is……. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Your house is…….

Reaction Score
A second thought from another great. @64Zcode came up seconds before I submitted but love Sam Cooke.
So I'll move on to the ever popular song in my circle of friends and musicians that has been played for decades. At many parties and events by those that may not be the best singer in the band. The reason Commander Cody wrote it as his band wanted him to sing a song.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm gonna torture them.

Easy Street - The Collapsable Hearts Club

Over and over and over......and over. (Daryl's song for TWD fans)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It's the life you choose.

Life of a Thief - Adam Ezra Band

Reaction Score
Well, if I really wanted to be evil, "It's a Small World" would be played on a continuous loop and I would tell the police that they could slow their response. But, since I would probably be ticked off that my house was broken into, I would be more likely to have this one played LOUD!

Not exactly a song about law breaking or prison, but the chorus is right on point if you mess with me. ;)

Reaction Score
I think that this may be cruel and unusual punishment but it should do the trick. (Fair warning if you should listen too.) Sorry in advance.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm with Rocket009 and Hoops66. If someone violates my space, I wanna punish them. I'm assuming that anyone who'd break into a house wouldn't have, shall we say, as open a mind to noisy music as I do. I'll post three, and anyone who likes noisy music and isn't familiar with them should definitely have a listen. I own or have owned all of these.

The first is from native Nutmegger Charles Ives, and does give a bit of a chain-gang feel.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
There are many possibilities from Frank Zappa -- I'd originally thought of a couple cuts from Weasels Ripped my Flesh, but then the cackling from Lumpy Gravy occurred to me. This starts out pretty mellow, but degenerates into one of the most obnoxious sounds at about the 1:00 mark.

Aside: There's a story about a DJ in the late 60's who'd just been fired and barricaded himself in the station and vowed to play "My boyfriend's back" by FZ and the Mothers till he was rehired. I don't remember how it turned out, but supposedly he broadcast the record many many times before finally being taken off the air.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom