OT: - Your favorite youtube channels | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Your favorite youtube channels

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I just watch guys who mountain bike. Seth’s Bike Hacks, Singletrack Sampler, BKXC

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Yep. I was thinking that @businesslawyer's children (if any) missed this era. My 16 year old is all about YouTube. As for influence, remember Mincraft? Well PewDiePie did a Minecraft thing a month or so ago and now all the teens are playing it again.

Too funny. I saw my 12 year old was playing Minecraft and watching the Minecraft videos after not doing it for a long time. Was wondering what spurred that change. Guess I know now.

Reaction Score
Got really into Bald and Bankrupt lately. He's a travel vlogger. Goes to Russia, old Soviet Republics. Low on the editing but they're really, really interesting.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
One of my favorites as of late is a pretty obscure one. It's run by a cousin of my sister-in-law and I think and it's called Preserve the 80s. He's a weird guy but fairly amusing and occasionally insightful. Most are related to either 80s commercials or fast food in some way. Here's one he did at Taco Bell a while ago that I think @Spokesbender might have posted on here at some point back when it was new.

Taco Bell Ramble

Reaction Score
Doug is great. Have you watched The Straight Pipes?

Lots of Daddy Doug Demuro fans on the BY! Very nice.

Straight Pipes is also a great channel. If you enjoy Straight Pipes, you’ll also enjoy Throttle House. Similar cars, similar driving tests, similar personalities, similar quirks and features. Oh and they’re also Canadian.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Love fishing?

BlacktipH- incredible photography & monster catches. Goliath Grouper, Mahi, sharks, Snook, Tarpon, Bonita. Screaming reels.

Reaction Score
I'm just getting into YouTube in the past year. I find myself watching it more than tv sometimes. There is actually better programming from regular folks out there than what piques my tv interest.

No Life Shaq -- reaction channel. Metalhead Shaq is the best! He's always entertaining.

Rick Beato -- music analysis and such. Guy has tons of knowledge.

Mr. Puzzle - kinda like Chris Ramsay but the guy just solves puzzles. He's got a really cool accent. This guy is my second favorite.

The Lockpicking Lawyer -- after a while you'll see that locks are worthless and this guy can pick anything quickly. This guy is by far my favorite.

Fowler's Makery and Mischief -- He won Alone Season 3. He does survival stuff.

Little King Goods -- Leathercraft. Thus guy makes some amazing stuff.

Tysy Tube -- Restorations. Amazing work.

I'm also a fan of watching the TA&M marching band videos. In general, I tune into the above and cruise other recommended channels for restorations, survival, leathercraft, and others I can't think of now.

For those who have not been down the YouTube rabbit hole, be forewarned, you may succumb to the song of the Sirens if unchained like me and I was one of those guys who looked at the younger generation's viewership and was like, "why?"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom