OT: - Your daily funny | The Boneyard

OT: Your daily funny

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When my kids played sports we quickly learned that any sport played by kids under the age of six became a "magnet" ball event.
I love the moving scrum that is five and six year old soccer. It’s like an amoeba out there consisting of little tiny legs kicking, mostly each other, but, occasionally, the ball.

I can remember trying to break them of that habit in practices with a series of “boxes” marked by cones with one offensive and one defensive player in each box in the refrain “stay in your box” being shouted by the coaches.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I love the moving scrum that is five and six year old soccer. It’s like an amoeba out there consisting of little tiny legs kicking, mostly each other, but, occasionally, the ball.

I can remember trying to break them of that habit in practices with a series of “boxes” marked by cones with one offensive and one defensive player in each box in the refrain “stay in your box” being shouted by the coaches.
We called it Bee ball. Because they were like a hive of bees swarming around the ball.....wherever it went. If it went into touch or over the goal line, they would follow it right off the field.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I coached it for one season and I was done - brain fried. I use the term coached loosely.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This is an old one that tickles me.

Pearls.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members