You know what? | The Boneyard

You know what?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Its February and this is the time of year when it all gets better . We've over come alot this season and we're still overcoming alot I think on Sunday we beat Tenn by double digits unless we regress and if we get it going we beat them by alot more. Tenn strength is rebounding and put backs. We get Key in foul trouble early and block them out and rebound and w're fine. Dont get me wrong Tenn is really good. However theyve won alot of games late in the game trailing most of them game. Theyre playing at UConn so the apnosphere could change that. UConn has grown alot since early in the season, so have other teams but UConn has overcome alot more and gotten better because of it. We got a good taste of that against Depaul and Creighton both on the road.

Dorka is back on Sunday and thats a big plus. Fridays game against Butler will be a game where Geno works on plays to get UConn ready of Tenn. Look for plays to get Azzi shots and plays to get Christyn and Caroline shots . Also look for some strong rebounding and boxing out. They said on TV UConn has grown up. They have and each and everyone of them has gotten better. We are making a better percentage of all our shots from the floor from 3 and from the line. Alot of people are putting down the Big East. To those I say take a look of the bottom half of other conferences and tell me if their bottom half is as good as the Big East then look at their top teams out of conference schedules and tell me how they compare to UConns

You know what. I think we can win it all this season when Paige gets up to speed. We have 4 losses against some pretty good teams and we were in those games for most of the game and without some of our key players. Well we're slowly getting them back and theyre slowly getting up to speed and the only one we're waiting on is Paige. Something to think about.

Reaction Score
UCONN Huskies have a lot going for them. They have tradition and pride and all the were-with-all to finish the year on a grand scale. They have all the past to look back on, all the records that will never be broke, all the former greats that refused to lose at the final junction of their schedule. They know how to finish and will make Geno and Chris Dailey proud of this years team. I have been following UCONN from 2013 when Breanna Stewart was first pick and lastly, we have Geno. My logo is for winning number 12. GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom