Yes exhibition... but still | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Yes exhibition... but still

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm thinking that notwithstanding last year's early results, we'll beat those guys even if we haven't gelled by then.
I'm not sure. We looked very bad against PC but I could see KO using it as a teaching tool.

A couple of interesting points:

His response to "how do you teach guys not to foul?" and that "big have to embarrass the guards but posting up and calling for the ball."

Last edited:
C

Chief00

His reply was even better. He is new to college basketball....(like every freshman in the country by the way) and they want to bring him along slowly.

What it sounds like you have here is the basketball version of Johnny Mcentee....a youtube sensation....

Quite frankly, every Freshman isn’t 23 years old and attended a JUCO.

C

Chief00

Dre said he stole the Blaze thing from Chill and me - something about wings - LOL.

At any rate, I am trying to remember all the great things Whaley did - he wore #5 right? All I remember is he was active and really skinny - don’t remember much production - rebound, points, screens, blocks etc.

The Big that impressed me was Cobb. KO is right, he is a good passer on a team that lacks that skill-set. Cobb is also a physical rebounder and showed a glimpse of a post move with a soft shot to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom