Yarin Hasson Enters Transfer Portal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yarin Hasson Enters Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has any Israeli ever won an NCAA basketball championship before? Anyone know?
Only Israeli I can think of was on the women’s side - Shay Doron, who was the second-leading scorer on the 2005-06 Maryland championship team that beat Duke. Also, a second round draft pick, like another Doron.

Reaction Score

Not allowed to post snippets from articles about where additional scholarships may come from. But read here if you're curious

If Newton decides to come back that can effect some people’s feelings on their situation here

Reaction Score
Oh, whoops. I wasn't trying to break rules or speculate on his future- I just thought he had already officially decided since he was honored on Senior Night.

Reaction Score
Oh, whoops. I wasn't trying to break rules or speculate on his future- I just thought he had already officially decided since he was honored on Senior Night.
So was Newton

Reaction Score
Considering what Yarin practiced against every day for a year, he could be a very good addition for someone.

He'll also have the nicest ring of any player on his new team.
Might get a chance for some PT on a mid major or more on a lower major. Wish him well.

Reaction Score

Not allowed to post snippets from articles about where additional scholarships may come from. But read here if you're curious

I get the intent of the rule. It’s still funny to me tho that we can’t talk about what’s in the article when it’s published by the biggest reporter on the beat at UConn. It’s not like he just puts stuff out there without hearing credible things.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
Does the coaching staff encourage some of these guys to transfer or outright tell them theres not enough room for them? Would seem like a real hard spot to be in breaking that news to a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom