Yankee Stadium/Army Bus Trip & Tailgate | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Yankee Stadium/Army Bus Trip & Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks Tom. Limited number of tailgates for sale on the website- get em while they last.

Reaction Score
Group-
I've had an eventful past 24 hours. The bus company that was originally taking us on our trip (Premier) cancelled on me at 4:15pm yesterday. After a ton of scrambling, I was able to secure four buses (one Kelley bus and three Peter Pans) to get us to the game on Saturday.

This also creates an opportunity for people to join us- with the addition of the 4th bus, I have extra room if anyone needs seats- they are for sale on the website on a by-bus basis so once they sell out, they're gone. As of now, I have two seats on Bus 1, 13 on Bus 2, 19 on Bus 3, and three on Bus 4; anyone that would pick it up in Manchester can transfer to Bus 2 or 3 since they all stop at West Farms. Specific itineraries are on the website (www.cfbtravel.com).

I'm planning on sending out emails to the full tailgate group later tonight so please use this opportunity to get any questions out in the open so that I can answer everything in tonight's last and final email! Thanks for your support. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

494 people have signed up so far...
Why did Premier cancel?

Reaction Score
Where does bus pick up in Cromwell, and are there any spots left on it? Thanks

Never mind, just got 6 out of West Farms.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Also, today at 5pm is the deadline for buying guaranteed tailgates. After that, only the number of tailgates the caterer tells me he's bringing as extra (be it 10, 15, whatever) will be sold at higher prices.

Hey Ryan GREAT job on all that you've done here. I finally joined up on this forum. Got tix for this game last minute and I was able to grab I'm guessing the last of the tailgate tix last night around 10pm. I didnt see your 5 o'clock deadline till this AM. Does this mean we are still good for the 3 I purchased last night, not guaranteed??

Also do we print out our receipt for the wristbands at the entrance.

Thx

Reaction Score
Ryan...still up in the air on the tailgate with my crew. Can we buy tix from you on Saturday if we show up?

Thanks,
Skibs

Reaction Score
Soooo I have an awkward question. Me and my friends are showing up from the train and didn't buy tickets and won't be showing up early enough to really warrant buying tickets, but does it make sense to hang out in that parking lot? Will we be able to hang out? Or can we hang out in ANY parking lots with beers in cups? Does it matter?

Reaction Score
Does this mean we are still good for the 3 I purchased last night, not guaranteed??

Thx

If you bought them, they are guaranteed. You get your wristbands at check-in.

Skibs- first come first serve.

Irish- If there's room, you're more than welcome to hang out.

Reaction Score
Still plenty of bus seats for anyone that wants a ride. I'll leave those for sale until 10pm tonight.

Only two tailgate tickets left on the website. Tomorrow I will have 10 available- first come, first serve. Ordered 552 tailgates so that means 540 have been sold already.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Ryan, In case I don't get to tell you in person, GREAT JOB with this !! Going to be an EPIC day for the Husky Faithful!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I missed out on the Phalen Express but here with EasySeat in the same lot if anyone wants to say hello!

Reaction Score
Ryan - our crew had a great time at the tailgate, thanks for all you did! We spent most of the time in line for food, which was understandable and okay with us - not sure if we would pay $23 for the tailgate/plate of food again in the future though - regardless, what a great time!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69