Yale | The Boneyard

Yale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That should be the only thing on anyone's mind. This is a solid team and if by any chance we go in injured and/or shorthanded this one could be a problem. Remember they out rebounded our guys by a fairly large margin last year and although we won handily we also shot lights out with a triple double from Bazz.

They're tough, experienced and can shoot the ball. Without Ryan I will be very concerned as he is what we need to cut the head of the dragon off as well as keep the team focused. This is a huge game for the front line as they are bigger and need to rebound the ball. Siers is listed at 6'8" and is lucky to be 6'6" but is a load to handle. Strong, savvy and hungry he is the kind of guy who has given UConn teams trouble in the past and could give this young line fits.

Time for the bigs to step up and take control of the lane and the rebounds, especially critical if we go in shorthanded! Big test for Facey, Brimah and Lubin.

Reaction Score
Job, schmob, they can always take a year to travel the world with the Whiffenpoofs.

Reaction Score
I am actually really concerned about this game. If Boat doesn't play, where will our points come from?

Reaction Score
Yale is good, 7-2 with a 2 OT loss at Quinnipiac in the first game and a 6 point loss at PC. Very well coached and they go nine deep. But I think the matchups are favorable, Sears is a little short to get his post game going, and I think TSam can cover Javier Duren, who is the other main threat. Duren is a long guard who can do it all and gave PC fits.

Reaction Score
Yale is good, 7-2 with a 2 OT loss at Quinnipiac in the first game and a 6 point loss at PC. Very well coached and they go nine deep. But I think the matchups are favorable, Sears is a little short to get his post game going, and I think TSam can cover Javier Duren, who is the other main threat. Duren is a long guard who can do it all and gave PC fits.

If Boat is healthy then I would think he should get Duren?

Reaction Score
just enjoy the game

leave all the problems to olliewood; he gets the big bucks

this years team will lose often; dont fret unless you cannot live a normal life because your beloved team is not ranked nationally

my only concern is who will be natl champ for this season

i dont want teams near UCONN's total of 4 world titles to either tie UCONN or surpass UCONN by 1 additional title

Reaction Score
Funny - I went on Yale's website to look at their results and saw a pretty nice 7-point win over Illinois State, which just took VCU down to the wire. Then I went to Illinois State's website to see how their season was going, and they don't even have Yale on their schedule. Couldn't figure out what the hell was going on until I googled a couple names from the box score on Yale's site - turned out that they really played Southern Illinois and didn't get the name of their own opponent right.

We better make sure that Yale shows up at Gampel and not at Central Connecticut or Conn College or somewhere tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Yale's RPI right now, according to the Lunardi projection, is 45. Better than anyone in the AAC other than UCONN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom