Yahoo: What A Shock, Syracuse Ignored Basic Drug Rules | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Yahoo: What A Shock, Syracuse Ignored Basic Drug Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Devendorf and Harris were routinely stoned when they played. I don't know this, but I kinda know it. Anyone who has ever played with guys that were stoned knows what I mean. Sometimes you can just tell when a guy is baked on the court.

I am also convinced that Pope on Seton Hall plays stoned. I am becoming a bit like Mr. Hand in my old age.
I dunno...I've played with plenty of guys who were stoned, and Devendorf never seemed like one of 'em.

I'd say heroin or meth were far more likely.

Reaction Score
There's an old saying in politics that it isn't the crime, its the coverup. Sounds like syracuse has been covering up violations of its program rules for over a decade. letting basketball players violate the rules with impunity. When you do that, if you get caught you get nailed worse than if you had followed them in the first place.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Syracuse home of the PO* Smokers

(You may fill in the blank after PO with either "T" or "LE" ; they both apply in the Orange's case. )

Reaction Score
I really don't know how big a deal this is or should be. However, one thing that cracks me up a bit is Boeheim's response to a question about the report which was: "I don't know anything about it". Really? I have to say that I have always kind of liked Boeheim for some reason but I'm ready to lose all respect for him. Your assistant coach and good friend is serially molesting kids and you know nothing about it. A long line of players are banging an assisstant coach's wife and you know nothing about it. Kids are testing positive for drugs over 10 years and you know nothing about it. WTF? Does Boeheim have an awareness of anything going on around him in regards to his basketball program? It sure smells like a lack of institiutional control.
I just called up the NCAA and told them I've been depositing money into Fab Melo's account to help feel his drug addition. Therefore, he should miss Thursday's game while they launch an investigation.

That's how these things work, right?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I love ragging on cuse but pot is everywhere in college, on campus cliff robinsons nickname was "spliff"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I love ragging on cuse but pot is everywhere in college, on campus cliff robinsons nickname was "spliff"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, it is everywhere, ans you suspend the player, you cover it up and cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member