Yahoo: Calapari had illegal contact with recruit | The Boneyard

Yahoo: Calapari had illegal contact with recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its only a matter of time before this scumbag becomes the next Bruce Pearl.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i sure hope so but the squid has gotten away with it for years even tho he has had 2 final 4's vacated. and he's now one of the best recruiters in the nation. hate him, but he's raking in the recruits.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He puts players in the NBA which is a huge draw. I don't like him but this is nothing.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He puts players in the NBA which is a huge draw. I don't like him but this is nothing.
How many guys has he put there in the last few years that weren't going there anyway?

Reaction Score
He was exposed for recruiting like 5 kids from a school that was essentially a "make believe" school and nothing happened. He is good to go for as long as he chooses to coach.

Reaction Score
Who gives a F?? Andre Drumond is better than all of Calimari's 5 star recruits combined...you'll see....

Reaction Score

Who does he put in the NBA? You mean kids who would go to the NBA even if they had played for Monmouth??
Derrick Rose and John Wall were NBA playrs prior to getting "coached" by Calimari - he's a good coach but let's not put him in the "gets players to the league category.." We'll need to see if he can take a Jeremy Lamb, Kevin Ollie, Hilton Armstrong type and get him an NBA contract first............

Reaction Score
I was getting excited by the title - but that's nothing. Written by a blog reporter - just trying to make a name for himself.

Reaction Score
Agreed.... If he hasn't already. Pearl only cheated at one school. So Sqidward is going to be like super-Pearl. Oh wait, that makes him Mr. Krabs daughter. Actually, that's appropriate given how much money UK spends on recruits then claims "oooh, we don't bribe recruits, because we don't like paying money to recruit".

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How many guys has he put there in the last few years that weren't going there anyway?
Thank you, TRest. I would say none.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
exactly

Reaction Score
Who does he put in the NBA? You mean kids who would go to the NBA even if they had played for Monmouth??
Derrick Rose and John Wall were NBA playrs prior to getting "coached" by Calimari - he's a good coach but let's not put him in the "gets players to the league category.." We'll need to see if he can take a Jeremy Lamb, Kevin Ollie, Hilton Armstrong type and get him an NBA contract first............

travis knight,jake voskuhl,donny marshall,jeff adrian,tate george and thabeet

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Based on the title, I was waiting to read, "During an in-home visit, Coach Cal touched me in private, personnal places and I want him to pay for what he did to me.....". Darn.;)

I was getting excited by the title - but that's nothing. Written by a blog reporter - just trying to make a name for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom