XRM done with visits... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

XRM done with visits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SouthTampaBill, 3 posts just isn't enough, keep em coming. 6'6 250 lb. and full of brains, STB is the gift that keeps on giving.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Of course Fishy is a Northeast D bag guy. Ignorance is your middle name. People think they have so much "influence" and hide behind the internet like him.
I lived in the NE till 1995 so I am not a southerner.
Everyone in the south is stupid. Of course. We all owned slaves and didn't go to high school and have no teeth.
I have no allegiance to FSU but I will tell you that UF for example is a higher rated school than UConn
What is it with you that many of you in CT hate about the south? Jealous that we are here? So you are stuck in a depressing dark and cold state like CT? Why? Get the hell out.
Jesus, the weather is so much better, the people are nicer and things are less expensive when you go south.
My whole family moved here after I did.
So CT is so freaking great?
Sorry Fishguts is so unhappy about his life in CT that he has to insult other people in the south as being ignorant.
Who is being ignorant really?
Drive around Bridgeport, Waterbury, Naugatuck, Derby, New London, New Haven, Hartford, Norwich, etc. or any of the the other ****bag towns. See all the brilliant people hanging out there on welfare.
Elite cities!
Woo hoo!
internet tough guy lolololol

Reaction Score
Hillhouse, undefeated state champs, in the early 90's then played at FSU.
He played at Hillhouse in the mid 80's. He was one of the first players that Coach Calhoun tried to recruit. We didn't have the academic support at the time and it was determined to be best not to continue recruiting him.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
"He's gonna surprise us" means three scenarios:

1. I love that our son chose to go to our alma-mater!

2. I love that my son goes to a school close to where I live so I can watch him play and be there for him!

3. The midwest? Why the hell would you go there? What a terrible surprise!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Of course Fishy is a Northeast D bag guy. Ignorance is your middle name. People think they have so much "influence" and hide behind the internet like him.
Everyone in the south is stupid. Of course. We all owned slaves and didn't go to high school and have no teeth.
I have no allegiance to FSU but I will tell you that UF for example is a higher rated school than UConn
What is it with you that many of you in CT hate about the south? Jealous that we are here? So you are stuck in a depressing dark and cold state like CT? Why? Get the hell out.
Jesus, the weather is so much better, the people are nicer and things are less expensive when you go south.
Sorry Fishguts is so unhappy about his life that he has to insult other people in the south as being ignorant.
Drive around Bridgeport, Waterbury, Naugatuck, Derby, New London, New Haven, Norwich, etc. or any of the the other ****bag towns. See all the brilliant people hanging out on welfare.
Elite city!
Woo hoo!
You know you are so right on about that high school and teeth thing Tampa Bill
Clearwater Ed

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
What I learned on the internet today....

1) I live in Connecticut.
2) I apparently don't like the south.
3) Somewhere in Florida, a fat guy is having imaginary conversations with me.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What I learned on the internet today....

1) I live in Connecticut.
2) I apparently don't like the south.
3) Somewhere in Florida, a fat guy is having imaginary conversations with me.

i have to say, i was shocked that syracuse wasn't mentioned once in that stb rant.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Sorry Fishguts is so unhappy about his life in CT that he has to insult other people in the south as being ignorant.
Drive around Bridgeport, Waterbury, Naugatuck, Derby, New London, New Haven, Hartford, Norwich, etc. or any of the the other ****bag towns. See all the brilliant people hanging out there on welfare.
Elite cities!
Woo hoo!

You should see if they offer an online course in paragraph structuring or at the very least, indentation. You know the war's over, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom