Xavier Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Xavier Post Game Thread

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
We aren’t strong enough or skilled enough to prevent physical teams from having their way with us. We are soft.

Reaction Score
Down 5 with 3:49 left Hurley gets a technical. Unbelievably stupid move by coach, he really needs to grow up.

Outhustled all game and we never got the ball into Sanogo. Guys fell in love with the three and when we got layups we missed them. Largely a layup line for Xavier second half and they make them.

Plenty of opportunities tonight especially on the break and we never made the right decisions or converted. Jackson spiking the ball for the technical was emblematic of this performance and this team. No poise, our coach and team need to grow up.

Reaction Score
Every loss is a bad loss here. We know how the next couple of days go on the yard. Missed opportunity, boneheaded mistakes. I’ll be back Sunday after we beat St John’s. Go Huskies
This was a bad loss. Name a single positive from this game.

Reaction Score
We fought hard. I was proud of the squad. I'm optimistic about the St John's game. We need it.
What made you optimistic about tonight’s performance???? Cause I didn’t see a single thing. Offense was abysmal. Defense was abysmal. Bonehead IQ plays…. Awdul coaching. Literally nothing I saw made me optimistic to play a team that almost beat us at home last time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom