Xavier line prediction | The Boneyard

Xavier line prediction

Reaction Score
Sorry, I’m bored guys. What does everyone predict the game line will be? I’m going to go with UConn -3. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

Reaction Score
I'm gonna guess UConn -1.5 but I also wouldn't be surprised to see something like UConn -6.5. Either way, I don't have high hopes for tomorrow. I've had this game penciled in as an L the entire season, which is fine. We're not gonna win every game and this will be the hardest test for the remainder of the season. If we do win though...oh my

Reaction Score
I'm gonna guess UConn -1.5 but I also wouldn't be surprised to see something like UConn -6.5. Either way, I don't have high hopes for tomorrow. I've had this game penciled in as an L the entire season, which is fine. We're not gonna win every game and this will be the hardest test for the remainder of the season. If we do win though...oh my
I do agree, I’m very nervous about this game, and especially because we haven’t seemingly been on our A game like we were earlier in the season. Our rebounding and shooting has been subpar the last couple games. Let’s hope we can put it all together and play up to our full potential tomorrow.

Hopefully we also have Samson back, even if he just gets a few minutes.

Reaction Score
UConn -5.5

The Huskies come out playing angry and put together the best offensive performance we've seen in a couple weeks. They leave Cinci with another double digit road win to add to our resume

Reaction Score
No loss is fine. I just don't get that kind of thinking. I also don't think we will go 39-0. One game at a time, one possession at a time.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
We should not be thinking Xavier at all. Did you see what PC did to Butler, who had one of their best players back, last night in Hinkle. Take it one game at a time for the next few weeks. Because Creighton, Marquette, Providence, Xavier and Villanova are all getting better.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It’ll open closer to 5 than 1. Gonna be a good moneyline spot for us. I’ll be betting that.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I'm on the -4.5 bandwagon. This was my initial thought clicking on the thread.

Reaction Score
-5 to open.. Seems reasonable.. See the game as a single digit win --for us-- if Xavier can keep their starters in the game without foul trouble.. One possession/two possession type of game.. Cintas crowd will be worth some points to them..

Their starters in foul trouble? Totally different outcome-- Bigger margins for the good guys.

Reaction Score
I was also thinking -3.5 to -5 or so.

Vegas very briefly gave us credit for blowing teams out early in the year, and I think after two performances where we didn't come close to covering those inflated lines, there's going to be some reversion in how they treat us.

I'd be more inclined to bet the moneyline here than the spread.

Reaction Score
I think this is actually a much better matchup for us. Xavier plays no defense and tries to play up tempo on offense.

We’re going to struggle more this year with teams that try to muck it up. Ie. Villanova, Providence, Creighton

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
It will be on the higher side. UConn -6.5 to -5.5.

Vegas does not want us covering.

Reaction Score
If fans don’t take it one game at a time, the team will play like s***. When will we learn.
Dare to be great. 39-0 baby. Get on the train and see how far it goes.

Reaction Score
KenPom has it 79-74 UConn. I expect line to be between 3.5 - 5.5.

Reaction Score
I love our team but I am pounding the Xavier money line as soon as it opens as an emotional hedge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom