Xavier-Cincy brawl | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Xavier-Cincy brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Xavier is my new favorite second team to watch.
They are FF contenders.
I love their fire.

We Gangstas, not Thugs. That could have come from Madison Avenue it's so good.
I only wish he had the stones to throw in Niggas too, because that's what we was thinking.
We Gansta Niggas, not Nigga Thugs.

Damn.

Go X.

Reaction Score
I've been watching Xavier since I was a kid, there pretty much my second favourite college basketball team (way behind Uconn of course) and this was just embarrassing, especially Holloway and Lyons post game comments. Both teams should just be ashamed...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
They are FF contenders.
I love their fire.

I only wish he had the stones to throw in Niggas too, because that's what we was thinking.

Damn.

Go X.

wow

Reaction Score
Not too sure that a high profile coach would come back to the Big East as it crumbles before our eyes.
God I hope those UCONN to the ACC rumors are true, and I'll say that if UCONN does leave the Big East along with ND, then the Big East very quickly becomes the bastard stepchild of the MAC. I think there will be some arrests announced tomorrow.

Reaction Score
They are FF contenders.
I love their fire.

Damn.

Go X.
how proud you must be

Reaction Score
They are FF contenders.
I love their fire.

Damn.

Go X.

Facepalm.png

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Yancy needs a long suspension, but the tall thin scrub from Cincy needs to lose his scholarship. He instigates stuff at halftime and then comes off the bench throwing haymakers the instant the scuffle started which blew everything up. When you're on the end of the bench as a useless scrub and you make it a point to be a punk when your team is getting blown out, you don't deserve a basketball scholarship.
Agree, Yates and the stomper from Cincy clearly need to get long suspensions or expulsions. But the 3 prime instigators from Xavier...the frosh you mentioned put the spark to the gasoline when he pushed the cincy player who was face to face with Tu Holloway to the ground then proceeded to throw several roundhouses himself...merits expulsion. IMO Lyons and Holloway are just as responsible and need the book thrown at them. Lyons was doing most of the trash-talking in the first half and Holloway incited the riot personally by getting in the faces of everyone on the Cincy bench, from the comments afterwards it sounds a lot like Holloway wanted something like this to happen.

Reaction Score
I don't know enough about the Cincinnati coach to determine if he can be a jerk or not but I can say I was very impressed with his post game press conference. I only saw a part of it but his remarks were so so right on. These kids somehow think they are the next coming and the kings of the campus and don't realize how blessed they are to get a paid scholarship to a university when so many bright and deserved kids have absolutely no chance because of financial issues or tough standards that somehow seem to be forgotten if you have some reasonable skills as an athlete. Again, just based on this news confereence, I was mighty impressed with him.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was watching the Harvard game on DVR when I heard this gem....

LOL. Now we know the fix was in and ESPN orchestrated the fight for ratings, the same way they've orchestrated the conference realignment process and held back on condemning evidence.;)

Reaction Score
They are FF contenders.
I love their fire.

We Gansta Niggas, not Nigga Thugs

Damn.

Go X.

Really? Are you a moron? Oh wait, I know the answer......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom