Xavier-Cincy brawl | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Xavier-Cincy brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Frease is a biatch. Got his @ss stomped and then started talking trash again?

Are you serious? Get out of here. I'm sure he wasn't expecting to be blindsided. All he said was scoreboard. This is what I don't get about the tough guys today. They take cheap shots and think that's a stomping.

Reaction Score
Are you serious? Get out of here. I'm sure he wasn't expecting to be blindsided. All he said was scoreboard. This is what I don't get about the tough guys today. They take cheap shots and think that's a stomping.

The guy got stomped. Crawled to mid-court and got medical attention. Then got back up and went back towards the altercation but kept his distance. He's a puss.

Reaction Score
The guy got stomped. Crawled to mid-court and got medical attention. Then got back up and went back towards the altercation but kept his distance. He's a puss.

Tough guys like to enter a melee and give cheap shots, blindsiding others. Pretty cowardly stuff. If that was Gates, his career deserves to be over.

Reaction Score
Are we watching the same video? Looks like he went after Gates after Gates threw the ball at someone. Unfortunately for him he ended up on the ground and subsequently caught a boot to the face.

Reaction Score
Are we watching the same video? Looks like he went after Gates after Gates threw the ball at someone. Unfortunately for him he ended up on the ground and subsequently caught a boot to the face.

He was cold cocked and blindsided while he was holding off another player. He wasn't throwing any punches. #34 of Cincy punched him across the cheek and nose while he wasn't even looking. #34 of Cincy was a coward. That's why the Xavier player went down.

Reaction Score
Can't really tell if Freese intended to fight or not. If he didn't, then it's a cheap shot, but if he did, it's just a nasty hook.

Reaction Score
I know its a rivalry but our freshman need to watch this.

Reaction Score
I think we can write Cincy's death certificate now - this team was already reeling, but after all the suspensions they're about to get, this team's tourney chances are close to zero.

Somewhat unrelated, but can we start talking about how bad of a coach Cronin is?

Reaction Score
Bobby Huggins might take that job next year. He's never going to get another recruit out of the east to go play out in the hinterlands for away games.

Plus, Zimpher, the person who fired him, is no longer at Cincy.

Reaction Score
Bobby Huggins might take that job next year. He's never going to get another recruit out of the east to go play out in the hinterlands for away games.

Frank Martin has been doing just fine getting east coast recruits to KSU

Reaction Score
Yancy needs a long suspension, but the tall thin scrub from Cincy needs to lose his scholarship. He instigates stuff at halftime and then comes off the bench throwing haymakers the instant the scuffle started which blew everything up. When you're on the end of the bench as a useless scrub and you make it a point to be a punk when your team is getting blown out, you don't deserve a basketball scholarship.

Reaction Score
Noticed that you can see #13 stomp Frease in they replay the show around 2:26

Reaction Score
Frank Martin has been doing just fine getting east coast recruits to KSU

2 and 3 star players.

Huggins grabs 4 stars like Ebanks, Kevin Jones, D'Sean Butler, Jabari Hinds. Do those 4 players from the East commit to a school playing Plains state teams?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Not too sure that a high profile coach would come back to the Big East as it crumbles before our eyes.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Well, let's look at it positively. Yancey Gates will have plenty of time for studying as he works his way toward his doctorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom