WTF is our schedule for next year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WTF is our schedule for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Our stellar AD can arrange that. He's got that covered with a strong in at Buffalo. Double down on PP and stick your head in the sand. What an f'in joke. I am just astounded how poorly Herbst and Manuel have failed to maneuver through this. This is sheer malpractice. No worse. Even a President and AD with a pulse would have been working overtime to position out of this slow motion implosion.
You seriously think it's a matter of not working hard enough? They don't control the situation. If all it took was hard work we would have been in the ACC or B1G ages ago.

Having said that, it's probably fair to say Hathaway didn't have the vision or the right skill set for the long term picture.

Reaction Score
I am getting season tickets in 2013 because it will be the best home slate ever and it could be a LONG time before we ever see anything close to it again. After next season it will be like when we played at Memorial Field except there are more seats at the Rent

I don't know about you, but I freaking loved games at Memorial. Tailgating on campus, and those home made french fries in the dog bowls... I guess what I'm saying is don't kid yourself, it could get a lot uglier then Memorial Field.

Reaction Score
FWIW (note I pasted randomly, they are not in chronological order):

There are no Big East TV negotiations ongoing. How does Aresco negotiate something that can't even be defined?

Are we assuming that this situation is going to "stabilize" at some point? How do we know when it will be stable?

Uncertainty will drive the value down. Way down.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Harvard
Michigan
Maryland
Buffalo
Forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online